GUN Where to find Camelback pouch (weave into flak)

TS
TS
MadEmperor

MadEmperor

meh
OT Supporter
Mar 19, 2004
Buffalo, NY
It's a pain in the ass to put on and off like that though. There are times I want it on my flac, others (when we are doing a hump) that it has to come off.

If nobody makes one i need to quick and cash in on my millions

Accord

Jan 19, 2004
Florida
Tactical Tailor makes some good shit, the Blackhawk pouch is good and what I used for the first half of my deployment until the loops that I had my PRC153 pouch attached to kept bursting anytime I got on my back. Then I got one from TAG which is fucking awesome, extremely high quality but by the time I actually got it in the mail out in the city we were already in the process of ripping out so I never got to really use it, but I can already tell it'll hold up better than the Blackhawk carrier.

Blackfox

Mar 24, 2008
It's a pain in the ass to put on and off like that though. There are times I want it on my flac, others (when we are doing a hump) that it has to come off.

If nobody makes one i need to quick and cash in on my millions

can't wear a flic with the new IOTV and if I'm humping I attach my camel back to by pack.

TS
TS
MadEmperor

MadEmperor

meh
OT Supporter
Mar 19, 2004
Buffalo, NY
I just realized our flak jackets are the old type that don't have molly on the whole back side, and I don't want to assume we'll get new ones (although we have to in order to use side sappies... but again, for all i know they'll have use 100mph tape them to our sides :mamoru: )

Looks like the blackhawq is the only one that will work with the old vests, since it has the velcro that can loop around the carrier handle on the back.

26112aL.jpg

mikdavi84

Nov 13, 2003
Kandahar, Afghanistan
the fuck they don't, of course we have the cheapest Camel Baks. I bought my own because I got sick of them breaking.

:dunno:

i think the older ones are a lot more sturdy. i've had the same camelback pouch since my freshman year in high school and I abuse the dog shit out of all my gear.

course, its never been in combat, but I did throw it off a cliff once.

Blackfox

Mar 24, 2008
Flic IOTV?

I hate acronyms :hs:

(Yeah, I put my camelback in the top pouch of the main pack on a hump)

flic is FLC it's the thing you throw over your vest that has the ammo and canteen pouches on it. You can't wear it with the new vest, the IOTV, because of it's pull apart feature. Honestly I would just stick with putting it on or in your pack. Unless you are going to be humping without a pack, which is doubtful.

TS
TS
MadEmperor

MadEmperor

meh
OT Supporter
Mar 19, 2004
Buffalo, NY
flic is FLC it's the thing you throw over your vest that has the ammo and canteen pouches on it. You can't wear it with the new vest, the IOTV, because of it's pull apart feature. Honestly I would just stick with putting it on or in your pack. Unless you are going to be humping without a pack, which is doubtful.

We don't use them. All our stuff goes on the flac jacket directly. Canteen pouches? You put those on your person :mamoru:

I have broken every one that was ever issued to me which is why i got my own. Plus the issued ones are too small
I remember when yours broke on that hump around the park when it was solid ice on the ground :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan