LOVE Where's Antony Furealdo at?

Dick Dale

Martha Stewart candy fuchsia on the sewage Buick
Oct 12, 2020
I heard my homie Antony Furealdo was keepin it real-do over on these parts, so I had to sign up for the first time since I was 12 in the early naughts.

Would anyone like to hear some stories about my life as a legendary late modified racer in South Carolina during the 90s?

Also let's get some tunes goin to spice up this - as ancient astronaut theorists contend - heavenly relationship

TS
TS
Dick Dale

Dick Dale

Oct 12, 2020
btw mad props on ur game with libski

gotta say, I'm a little jealous, but you had like at least a year longer in the game than me so it's understandable and I respect you

• Dislike
Reactions: Simius The Monkey
TS
TS
Dick Dale

Dick Dale

Oct 12, 2020
Sure, just give us dat tiny hammer playboi.
lemme fluff it up

can I post images direct or they gotta be images?

Ive heard a lot about this chuck finley dude and how he bans ppl for no reason, but I aint about that I dont wanna get banned you know? I just wanna chill and check out cock pics with my bros

who's the cutest dude u ever fucked?

TS
TS
Dick Dale

Dick Dale

Oct 12, 2020
Apparently it's in Dale.
It was the summer of 1992 and Megadeth had just released Symphony of Destruction, and Dick Dale was the hottest racer on the late modified scene in South Carolina. My older brother and I were crammed into the backseat inside a fort of coolers, duffle bags, and Dick Dale paraphernalia. I could hear the tinny high rasp of cymbals distorting through my brothers headphones. It made for a weird sensation as the beat of Megadeth and Bob Segar came together for breif moments. I caught a cigarette ash in the face and my mother looked back, with one of those "oh shit" giggles on her face

"Oh honey are you alright? You know I always say better to keep the window up or else somethin like this gon happen."

"Now now don't coddle the boy honey." My dad said with an uncharacteristically happy voice. We'd been on the road for just over an hour and the clock had struck 11am. I did my best to wash the ash out of my eye as my dad reached into the cooler he'd replaced the center console with and pulled out a Bud Light. "You gotta let kids get into trouble and fend for themselves from time to time." "Aint that right Jr? Remember that time with that pack of wild racoons? We showed mother nature who's the real boss that day didn't we boy? HOOHAH EAT IT MOTHA NATURE!"

The pop of an aluminum can rung out through the cigarette and lynard skynard congested interior; but not one of those new aluminum cans with the "mega" mouth, no this was a thick 100% USA made aluminum can you could convert into an engine block if you really wanted, back when things were quality. I could feel my dad go rock hard as the engine of our Chevy Blazer hummed along 100rpm faster.

I could hear the sound of my brothers copy of Symphony of Destruction rewinding. I envied him and his ability to just tune the world out.

Several hours and hopelessly lost in the uncharted, unmapped, unknown and forgotten backwoods later, and our parents were arguing. At this point I wasn't sure if I would ever get Dick Dale to autograph my first edition Dick Dale nylon mesh baseball cap my mother managed to cooerce my drunken father into buying for me back at Chattawannakanooga back home when he was just a rookie.

"Hang onto that now boy, it could be worth a fortune some day"

I held my hat with pride and added just the right curve to the brim, being careful not to bend it so significantly that it couldn't be bent back and passed off as never actually having been bent. What I didn't hear was my father under his breath as he mosied his way on over to the beer stand after catching my mother zoning out and day dreaming, probably about black dick if I had learned anything about their near daily arguments.

"Fortune my fuckin ass. Have kids they said, you'll love bein a father they said. Little brats eatin me out my own home"

• Dislike
Reactions: Simius The Monkey

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
lemme fluff it up

can I post images direct or they gotta be images?

Ive heard a lot about this chuck finley dude and how he bans ppl for no reason, but I aint about that I dont wanna get banned you know? I just wanna chill and check out cock pics with my bros

who's the cutest dude u ever fucked?
@Chuck Finley loves the dick and won't ban for it.

eK

OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
It was the summer of 1992 and Megadeth had just released Symphony of Destruction, and Dick Dale was the hottest racer on the late modified scene in South Carolina. My older brother and I were crammed into the backseat inside a fort of coolers, duffle bags, and Dick Dale paraphernalia. I could hear the tinny high rasp of cymbals distorting through my brothers headphones. It made for a weird sensation as the beat of Megadeth and Bob Segar came together for breif moments. I caught a cigarette ash in the face and my mother looked back, with one of those "oh shit" giggles on her face

"Oh honey are you alright? You know I always say better to keep the window up or else somethin like this gon happen."

"Now now don't coddle the boy honey." My dad said with an uncharacteristically happy voice. We'd been on the road for just over an hour and the clock had struck 11am. I did my best to wash the ash out of my eye as my dad reached into the cooler he'd replaced the center console with and pulled out a Bud Light. "You gotta let kids get into trouble and fend for themselves from time to time." "Aint that right Jr? Remember that time with that pack of wild racoons? We showed mother nature who's the real boss that day didn't we boy? HOOHAH EAT IT MOTHA NATURE!"

The pop of an aluminum can rung out through the cigarette and lynard skynard congested interior; but not one of those new aluminum cans with the "mega" mouth, no this was a thick 100% USA made aluminum can you could convert into an engine block if you really wanted, back when things were quality. I could feel my dad go rock hard as the engine of our Chevy Blazer hummed along 100rpm faster.

I could hear the sound of my brothers copy of Symphony of Destruction rewinding. I envied him and his ability to just tune the world out.

Several hours and hopelessly lost in the uncharted, unmapped, unknown and forgotten backwoods later, and our parents were arguing. At this point I wasn't sure if I would ever get Dick Dale to autograph my first edition Dick Dale nylon mesh baseball cap my mother managed to cooerce my drunken father into buying for me back at Chattawannakanooga back home when he was just a rookie.

"Hang onto that now boy, it could be worth a fortune some day"

I held my hat with pride and added just the right curve to the brim, being careful not to bend it so significantly that it couldn't be bent back and passed off as never actually having been bent. What I didn't hear was my father under his breath as he mosied his way on over to the beer stand after catching my mother zoning out and day dreaming, probably about black dick if I had learned anything about their near daily arguments.

"Fortune my fuckin ass. Have kids they said, you'll love bein a father they said. Little brats eatin me out my own home"

Lemon Gatorade dripped down his goatee and all over the front of his nomex racing suit. He didn't care, this was a war of attrition and Kent Kane pulled into the pits slightly ahead of him. His mind was in seventy seven states of consciousness at once, plotting out the future like a chess grand master, and looking like he pissed himself was of no concern. The chorus of impact ratchets was all he was focused on in addition to the rock of the car.. BRRRRRRRRT BRRRRRRRRT BRRRRRRRT.

He counted them all, many were simultaneous but he had the experience of a late modified racing legend at his disposal. Before he even realised he threw the Gatorade bottle into the face of his crew chief he'd already floored the gas and accelerated to the 60mph he was restricted to in the pits. He squeaked out 61 - this was 92; no computers, and no one cared: this was Dick Dale.

deegan

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
🇦🇺
yo for real tho I crashed so fuckin hard tho

thinking about killing myself again

this life man I tell you

never know which way my brain gonna tek me

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor