ART Which CP to buy?

POScar

Believe in OFFTOPIC
Jun 16, 2000
Largo, FL
Should I get the B+W 77mm MRC or the B+W 77mm Kaesemann? Do I really need the weather sealing? I do live in Florida and I'll be going to Hong Kong/Thai Land this summer.

Also has anyone bought anything from this maxsaver.net site? They have the Kaesemann there for $110, it's $178 on Amazon. Maxsaver is ironically based in Hong Kong.

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
Never heard of maxsaver. What about shipping costs? Shipping tends to be ridiculous from overseas, usually.

I have the regular b+w cpl and it's fine for my needs.

TS
TS
POScar

POScar

Believe in OFFTOPIC
Jun 16, 2000
Largo, FL
Never heard of maxsaver. What about shipping costs? Shipping tends to be ridiculous from overseas, usually.

I have the regular b+w cpl and it's fine for my needs.
Free shipping on all photography equipment

AbortionSurvivor

Jun 5, 2002
Nor. Cal
i bought my B+W Kaesemann from Maxsaver. No issues. It's definitely the real thing. Watch the youtube video below for differences between a quality CPL and a shitty quality one. Plus there's overwhelming reviews for Maxsaver. -All positive.

my only complaint is that I wish I bought the slim Kaesemann instead of the regular one. The non-slim Kaesemann vignettes on my Canon 17-40. Not a biggie since it's easily fixed in post.
[y]TSiI-ah1ZIc[/y]

TS
TS
POScar

POScar

Believe in OFFTOPIC
Jun 16, 2000
Largo, FL
i bought my B+W Kaesemann from Maxsaver. No issues. It's definitely the real thing. Watch the youtube video below for differences between a quality CPL and a shitty quality one. Plus there's overwhelming reviews for Maxsaver. -All positive.

my only complaint is that I wish I bought the slim Kaesemann instead of the regular one. The non-slim Kaesemann vignettes on my Canon 17-40. Not a biggie since it's easily fixed in post.
[y]TSiI-ah1ZIc[/y]
I've read a lot of positive reviews about maxsaver and a few negative reviews. Hope I get a good experience!

TS
TS
POScar

POScar

Believe in OFFTOPIC
Jun 16, 2000
Largo, FL
IMAG0336.jpg

Finally came in today! Looks legit, glad I saved $60 for waiting 3 weeks.

Marix

OT Supporter
May 23, 2006
If you want to buy from HK, onestop digital is by far the best

Digitalrev, even though they make those funny videos, aren't that great :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan