Which stocks should pop when Biden is declared winner on Thursday-ish?

Karnejj

“A true conservative is one who can't see any diff
OT Supporter
(THREAD IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. PAST RESULTS ARE NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE PERFORMANCE. Investors should carefully consider the investment objectives and risks. The views and strategies described may not be suitable for all investors. Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal.)

So, I think Biden's election will buoy optimism for stimulus and potential bailouts and democratic initiatives.

The market has already started pricing in for weed stocks.

But additionally, I'm looking at possible short-term pops for companies such as automakers, airlines and telehealth.

Das_Ubermensch

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2004
Fuck you CITY
Markets will undoubtedly crash on Wed. Trump will declare himself winner and declare the election manipulated amid international outcry. Shortly thereafter, protests followed by massive cyberattack on smallgov, hospitals, infrastructure. Trumpkins will mobilize into armed intimidation mobile rallies all over the US. National guard will be called to close borders to places that can be closed, such as NYC

TS
TS
Karnejj

Karnejj

OT Supporter
He will be declared winner tomorrow night
Doesnt seem likely unless Biden wins Florida, which started counting their ballots weeks ago.

Seems most crucial states are only today starting to count absentee ballots. Probably will take a couple of days. And I think NC is allowing until Nov 13th for mail in ballots to arrive.

phat🐄

#meltdowns are NOT based off post count
Oct 9, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
Markets will undoubtedly crash on Wed. Trump will declare himself winner and declare the election manipulated amid international outcry. Shortly thereafter, protests followed by massive cyberattack on smallgov, hospitals, infrastructure. Trumpkins will mobilize into armed intimidation mobile rallies all over the US. National guard will be called to close borders to places that can be closed, such as NYC

and scene!

• Haha
Reactions: Karnejj
TS
TS
Karnejj

Karnejj

OT Supporter
You're asking this in 2020?
This is the year of riding across the river on the back of a snake.
Its a dicey year, but even the pullbacks are still good buying opportunities.

However, here I'm interested what you guys think might see some upward movement by switching from Trump to the Dems.

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
ZJ9VKS4.gif

Reactions: Fifafever

fuqxyu

Thank you for the alpha
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
I should stock up in more ammo for the coming civil war.

I hope we have enough working drivethroughs for team meal 6s.

phat🐄

#meltdowns are NOT based off post count
Oct 9, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
I should stock up in more ammo for the coming civil war.

I hope we have enough working drivethroughs for team meal 6s.
what chu need bb? got a bunch of 7.62 but im short on everything else :wtc:

I should NOT have gone to the range during this shortage

fuqxyu

Thank you for the alpha
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
hopefully Ammogeddon gets challenged by the same freedom week lolyer. showing ID and doing background checks to buy ammo :rofl:
Weird, I walked in and out in about 2 mins when I needed a few boxes. They only checked my DL. And this was a few weeks ago. Tried again last week and all gone.

Reactions: phat🐄

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan