FIT White Flood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jebus

Did you take it on an empty stomach?
I take it on an empty stomach every day, I drink it throughout my workout, and when done I usually have some leftover powder and water in the bottle, so I top it off, dillute the powder and keep drinking, and keep doing that all morning until my first meal of the day. I have never had epic shits with it, it is like my morning coffee to me now :rofl:

SwifDi

Sep 29, 2003
Not a fan of drinking stims during my workout... I get the most out of it by drinking it beforehand and then just drinking water during my workout. Feel like I'm not getting hydrated if I'm drinking sugary ass water.

romostud22

Jan 4, 2008
Portland, OR
Hmmm. I'll usually drink it on the way to the gym. Then whatever is left over, i'll fill the bottle with just a bit of water and then down the rest. But then again, I drink about 60-80 oz of water when i'm at the gym lol

Mass

Jan 11, 2004
hmm, WF is pretty kind of my stomach, and I'm very sensitive to magnesium.

kronik85

Feb 8, 2005
Deutschland
Not a fan of drinking stims during my workout... I get the most out of it by drinking it beforehand and then just drinking water during my workout. Feel like I'm not getting hydrated if I'm drinking sugary ass water.

ever look at gatorade's ingredients/nutritional info?

also, you know alot of preworkout shit isn't sugary at all right :dunno:

Bodhi

My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g
Feb 14, 2008
I need some sort of pre-workout stim. Is white flood the new hotness? Never tried it.

its pretty good before a workout .. gave me a nice lil beta buzz

tastes awesome too

dont know if i would jam on it in the morning and go to work :ugh:

SwifDi

Sep 29, 2003
ever look at gatorade's ingredients/nutritional info?

also, you know alot of preworkout shit isn't sugary at all right :dunno:

I can't drink gatorade either, shit has the worst aftertaste. I think when I'm thirsty I just need water. :o

Mass

Jan 11, 2004
it won't make you as cracked out as Jack3d will,but I found on heavy squat days and what not, it would get my bp a lil too high and I would get headaches. WF is just enough stim to get me going and not interfere with my sleep.

controlled labs

Nov 25, 2009
I need some sort of pre-workout stim. Is white flood the new hotness? Never tried it.
no new, but still works the best and the price cant be beat :)
I just remembered I took 2g of L-Carnitine.... I'm thinking that was the culprit!
that could be it ;)
Mine just came in the mail. I've really only had jack3d before. We'll see how it is in the morning.
very good, make sure to cycle off of stims for 2 weeks before using flood. did you recently go off jack3d?

Bodhi

My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g
Feb 14, 2008
I work out at like 6pm so anything to keep me awake after a full day of work is good.

i hear ya .. it replaced my red bull pound 1 hour before the gym so i don't look like an extra from the thriller video while im in the gym

and buzz

you are my alpha :greddy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan