Whites at it again, TX 0 Days Now with fragile ego meltdown from Heebler Elf

morrowasted

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
Imagine thinking I don't remember you and master splinter smoking heroin together lmao
Now you got me actually tryna remember if we did that. I don't think so. I smoked some tar a handful times during the period I lived in that part of the world but I don't think it was ever with him. We definitely went to a couple raves and tripped on shrooms and smoked bud quite a few times. The one and only Time I did ketamine was with him

Do you know him or are you actually just trying to make an insult out of a decade old reference to something on another forum? Always kinda wondered what happened. I haven't spoken to him in at least 10 years

Reactions: Heebler Elf

Heebler Elf

ill suck you
OT Supporter
May 5, 2018
Now you got me actually tryna remember if we did that. I don't think so. I smoked some tar a handful times during the period I lived in that part of the world but I don't think it was ever with him. We definitely went to a couple raves and tripped on shrooms and smoked bud quite a few times.
You're right. I just magically came up with this myself. I just totally out of nowhere remembered a dudes name probably 99% of this forum doesn't remember

May 8, 2001
Colorado
I have no idea what's happening right now. But...

jason-momoa-folding-chair.gif

Heebler Elf

ill suck you
OT Supporter
May 5, 2018
Yo chemical, if you ever want to know what it's like to live in adversity and deal with legit racism pm me. I can let you know what it's like with detailed descriptions and pics

• Clown
Reactions: vr6vdub

morrowasted

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
I mean I could even go down the OMGLIA road
She just had her first kid. Married a different ginger. Also one who speaks Spanish ironically

Iirc she banged at least 2 NNers but I actually wasn't one of them. We did make out once

It's kinda weird that you still hold onto that shit and try to parade it around here for social credit or whatever though dude. Virtually everyone here knows about my tattoo. 95% of the people who never got tired of trying to make fun of decades old mistakes I made have been permabanned so you might take a hint from that

PS I lived in sunnyside for a while a few years after that.

The violent crime rate (per 1,000) is reported as 91.27, and residents have a 1 in 11 chance of becoming a victim of crime in one year

Reactions: Heebler Elf

Heebler Elf

ill suck you
OT Supporter
May 5, 2018
I was almost put on life support for the beating I was given for being the wrong color btw. Get at me for details if you want

• Clown

Heebler Elf

ill suck you
OT Supporter
May 5, 2018
She just had her first kid. Married a different ginger. Also one who speaks Spanish ironically

Iirc she banged at least 2 NNers but I actually wasn't one of them. We did make out once

It's kinda weird that you still hold onto that shit and try to parade it around here for social credit or whatever though dude. Virtually everyone here knows about my tattoo. 95% of the people who never got tired of trying to make fun of decades old mistakes I made have been permabanned so you might take a hint from that
Don't want people to bring up your past? Then don't come at them with dumb shit

• Clown

Heebler Elf

ill suck you
OT Supporter
May 5, 2018

PS I lived in sunnyside for a while a few years after that.
I already know that you have actually lived a harder life than most of these corn balls

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448