Whites at it again, TX 0 Days Now with fragile ego meltdown from Heebler Elf

morrowasted

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
Well no shit. Everything I did was my own doing. I own it and move on instead of blaming it on other people/races
Oh I see well for a moment it kinda seemed like the opposite of that was happening in the form of you throwing a pity party for yourself but carry on

morrowasted

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
I will say this though. As a guy who only gets a white 'US native" patient maybe one in every 10 patient assignments... I really do cringe a bit inside every single time I get one. They are more entitled and ungrateful on average. Constantly on the call bell. Total lack of perspective about what an uninsured person at a municipal hospital can reasonably expect.

Vilnius

Bruised, battered, and scarred but hard.
OT Supporter
Nov 12, 2003
Toronto
Why are blacks killing blacks at an alarming record breaking rate? I thought you all were on the same side??

"alarming record breaking rate" 🤡

Whites kill whites at similar rates to blacks killing blacks, generally within about 7-10% of each other.

The vast majority of homicides (and the majority of violent crimes) are intraracial.

'Odd' that you're only "concerned" about one side of that equation.

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
"alarming record breaking rate" 🤡

Whites kill whites at similar rates to blacks killing blacks, generally within about 7-10% of each other.

The vast majority of homicides (and the majority of violent crimes) are intraracial.

'Odd' that you're only "concerned" about one side of that equation.
2020 was a record breaking year for gun violence, and in particular it spiked among young, black men. There are lots of debates about the reasons for this.

morrowasted

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
Have you ever wondered if your beatings are for being a dick, not for being white?
Only white guy currently in front of gas station that is very highly occupied with minorities that are not Asian or native american and not getting my ass beat

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448