Who did [are] you vote [voting] for Tuesday, November 6th, 2018?

Vatoloco

America: The most RACIST nation in world history!
Jul 16, 2001
@Vatoloco_OT
HTOFsKO.jpg

Title is for both early voters and those going to the polls next week.

TheRightToRemainSilent

Long-Legged Mack Daddy
Mar 31, 2001
a trash can
ALL of the things going on in the world right now and in the past by openly racist white americans.....and THIS is the most recent story that trumpkins are clinging to.

https://www.koin.com/news/crime/ice-mcso-released-man-accused-in-wife-s-death/1569096666

then there is the fox news version that is basically cliff notes of the whole story which makes it seem like it's 100% democrats and sanctuary cities faults....which is what the trumpkins read.

they promote hate and racism and then pretend like they don't :rofl:

Reactions: Vatoloco

Havsie

ROTARY BOYS
Jun 21, 2007
SOUTH Jersey
straight R down the line

i didn't read any of their policies or positions of either party, i just know that republicans RULE and democraps DROOL

Reactions: 99z28

richard berg

hello there
OT Supporter
Feb 27, 2004
NYC
ALL of the things going on in the world right now and in the past by openly racist white americans.....and THIS is the most recent story that trumpkins are clinging to.

https://www.koin.com/news/crime/ice-mcso-released-man-accused-in-wife-s-death/1569096666

then there is the fox news version that is basically cliff notes of the whole story which makes it seem like it's 100% democrats and sanctuary cities faults....which is what the trumpkins read.

they promote hate and racism and then pretend like they don't :rofl:
I never even heard of this story. Who are all these trumpkins clinging to this story? Some random shitdick on /r/the_donald?

TheStickman

Stump
OT Supporter
Jan 3, 2006
Antifa Central
I did a fair amount of reading on the position and history of the candidates I was voting for and then chose to vote based on who 1) fucked up the least and 2) actively worked to implement policy I agree with.

Reactions: FDT

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
penska