GUN Who has .99 caliber handguns in stock?

TL1000RSquid

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Jun 9, 2004
NY
http://www.thedailyitemoflynn.com/articles/2008/09/17/news/news08.txt
It was shortly after 11 p.m. when three police officers from the Gang Unit were conducting a routine traffic stop when they heard shots ring out.

As two of the officers, Oren M. Wright and Stephen Withrow, responded to the area, they spotted a green 1993 Acura Integra, reportedly driven by Kim speeding away and gave chase.
Kim's car crashed into another vehicle on Union Street, but no one was seriously injured. Kim quickly exited the vehicle and was arrested.

Chourb, Sok and another suspect, Richard "Pookie" Pouk, 20, were also arrested.

Two firearms, a .25 caliber semi-automatic pistol and a .380 caliber Colt firearm were found inside the vehicle and another .99 caliber Rutger was found on Pinkham Street, police said.

GlobeGuy

Jun 14, 2004
Two firearms, a .25 caliber semi-automatic pistol and a .380 caliber Colt firearm were found inside the vehicle and another .99 caliber Rutger was found on Pinkham Street, police said.
So do they have any evidence to link that ".99 cal" firearm to these suspects? It just looks like some random shit they threw in.

john in jax

Nov 17, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
I got one! You see I just couldn't stand that I could still find bits and fragments of stuff in the crater after I shot it with my 10mm so I went out and got a .99 so now when I'm out shooting stuff there's nothing but dust in a much bigger crater ;-)

I hear they are so hard to come by because all the Somali (sp?) Pirates are buying them up.

PC Principle

Mar 12, 2004
I got one! You see I just couldn't stand that I could still find bits and fragments of stuff in the crater after I shot it with my 10mm so I went out and got a .99 so now when I'm out shooting stuff there's nothing but dust in a much bigger crater ;-)

I hear they are so hard to come by because all the Somali (sp?) Pirates are buying them up.

wat

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor