Who has successfully trapped and killed a skunk with no drama?

TS
TS
jaunt

jaunt

straight raw like a shamans feet
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Apache
I asked it for consent
ice-cube-waitwhat.gif

• Haha
Reactions: obscure/renegade
TS
TS
jaunt

jaunt

straight raw like a shamans feet
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Apache
You gonna get skunked.

I want to murder my dogs whenever they do....it's usually at bedtime on a work night :rofl:
I been watching youtube, seems like its 50/50 if you shoot it. One dude had this long ass pole with a syringe full of acetone and injected it into its lungs, no smell, but seemed a little twisted. I aint doing all that tho.

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
He got dragged on social media for posting a shitty racist George Floyd meme :o
George! Thats' what his name was. I was sitting here for like 2 mins trying to remember his first name and finally just posted "Floyd" :yikes:

• Haha
Reactions: Kremlin

Hops

OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2003
Sierra Foothills, CA
I been watching youtube, seems like its 50/50 if you shoot it. One dude had this long ass pole with a syringe full of acetone and injected it into its lungs, no smell, but seemed a little twisted. I aint doing all that tho.
All jokes aside, I'd just call animal control. I wouldn't want to kill it, but fuck those little smelly fucks.

Reactions: Mammoth and Jinx

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright Ā© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza