Who has successfully trapped and killed a skunk with no drama?

OneTwo

me>you
OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2004
If you have a truck, simply throw a old sheet/tarp or something over the trap so he cant headshot you, put trap in truck, drive a few miles away and open cage and let it run out. Throw sheet in dumpster on way back.

Eskimo Yo-Yo

absent
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
I’ve trapped multiple skunks, once you figure out how to deal with them it’s no biggie

My dad used to drown, I just put in my car and drive far away into woods and release

Make sure you cover your feet with blanket while walking towards trapped skunk

Back off if they start hissing

Walk calmly

Don’t cover your upper body, just the moving parts

Once your next to trapped animal you can drop the blanket over the animal and do you

Mammoth

I should be working.
OT Supporter
Jun 2, 2005
Michigan
The reality is it'll eventually get mamed and run over by a car, dying a slow death.

But dont shoot it in the head (with good reason)
Wow, I never thought of it that way before. I guess we should just kill all wild animals then. I mean, any one of them could end up being run over by a car and die a slow death. Killing them all seems like the humane thing to do.

Last edited:
TS
TS
jaunt

jaunt

straight raw like a shamans feet
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Apache
Wow, I never thought of it that way before. I guess we should just kill all wild animals then. I mean, any one of them could end up being run over by a car and dying a slow death. Killing them all seems like the humane thing to do.
Nice try.

• Clown
Reactions: Jinx

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022