Who has successfully trapped and killed a skunk with no drama?

Zimmy76

I like my beer like I like my violence, domestic
Nov 15, 2001
Its already trapped btw
You won't be the same person but get two trash bags, walk up to the trap slowly and talk to the skunk in a calm soothing voice, place the trap into said trash bags, get a container that's bigger then the trap, fill container with water, place trap in water and walk away, leave the trap in the water for 15 minutes or so and youll be fine.

After it's dead, throw the skunk into some new trash bags and throw it in your freezer and then throw it out with your trash

• Dislike
Reactions: obscure/renegade

GRattu

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2007
You won't be the same person but get two trash bags, walk up to the trap slowly and talk to the skunk in a calm soothing voice, place the trap into said trash bags, get a container that's bigger then the trap, fill container with water, place trap in water and walk away, leave the trap in the water for 15 minutes or so and youll be fine.

After it's dead, throw the skunk into some new trash bags and throw it in your freezer and then throw it out with your trash
:ugh:

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
Dont worry animal control will come get it and put it in a skunk rescue and it will live a long healthy life.

I'll stop eating too because it involves killing shit. Dont be a mental midget.
I get where both of y'all are coming from. No one wants a nuisance skunk, but every effort should be made for humane and ethical treatment. Acetone and drowning obviously don't fit the bill, relocation via Animal Control does.

Reactions: Jinx
TS
TS
jaunt

jaunt

straight raw like a shamans feet
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Apache
I get where both of y'all are coming from. No one wants a nuisance skunk, but every effort should be made for humane and ethical treatment. Acetone and drowning obviously don't fit the bill, relocation via Animal Control does.
Animal control doesnt relocate skunks here. I gave it an ethical and humane end, now lets do the same for this thread.

• Support
Reactions: obscure/renegade

DeezNortz

THE MEATLOAF! WE WANT IT NOW!!!
OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
was at wrestling camp one year and a couple of friends got sprayed.

they were shunned.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza