CAR Who has the coolest ride in here?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUREVIL

More Money Than Brains Croo
Oct 3, 2001
Minot ND / Las Vegas NV
Heres mine 98 suburban bought in nov 97 brand spankin new. I had a set of 20s but I sold them and plan on getting 23s in the spring. Its been in the stereo shop since may, I've been waiting for it to get done so I can finish it.

jaysubdriving1.jpg

jessamytennele.jpg

These you'll have to click the link because Geocities doesn't seem to host images. Sorry

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/9187/jaysub2.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/9187/jaysub3.jpg

Wolvrin704

I have to say PUREVIL has the coolest ride so far with all the fine looking females sitting in it. His is far cooler looking than mine.

:smoker:

PUREVIL

Oct 3, 2001
Minot ND / Las Vegas NV
I don't know if its the coolest but its all mine. :) Thanks for the compliments though.

I can't wait to get it back though 4 months in the stereo shop is killing me!!! When she gets out its straight to the body shop to shave the roof rack. Then hopefully when spring rolls around I'll bolt on the 23s.

For more info on my sub and some other cars goto my site.

www.northernanimation.com

flynfrog

Cool isnt Cheap
Jul 16, 2001
Denver
yeah but can you jump it off of stuff lol nice sub cant tell what the other one is the pic isto small

PUREVIL

Oct 3, 2001
Minot ND / Las Vegas NV
Re: Psssssttt...........

Originally posted by GP_Yuhoe
Check out this link and it will show my Tahoe......
This is at an indoor show in Houston, Tx.
I was in the Enkei booth.......

http://www.streetsourcemag.com/ViewOwnerProfile.asp?Profileid=552

I think I could take the Banshee on my barstool.......

viewPhoto.asp

Nice Hoe, both the truck and the chick in pink. Who took those pics? They need to learn how to focus, never the less bas ass ride. I wish I could get away with a 2WD up here but I can't so 4X4 is the only way to go for me.

Kracka

Nice Explorer!:bigthumb: I haven't seen the new explorers fixed up! What kind of wheels are those?

Nice Suburban and Tahoe too fellas!:bigthumb:

Xsentrik_1

thanks

20" kaizer wheels
yokohama ultra low profiles
8" drop

heres another pic

LowLikeWhoaF150

:( No more 20's, sold em to get out of debt and get a beater. Belltech air ride suspension, expensive ass clifford alarm, shavings everywhere, bed cover, (not in pic)

Kracka

:eek: :bigthumb: Your explorer is by far the best Explorer of all time!! How'd you get 8 inches of drop? Are you runnning airbags or something? And I see you have shaved handles.....:cool:

Xsentrik_1

Thank You

its actually a chevy drop kit customized for my car - I got the drop 1 week after my car came out in 2000 and it cost me close to $2000. By using the ultra low profiles and the 20's I managed todrop another inch or so.

P.S. Rims are for sale with tires that are less than 1 month old

SycoPhant

Get out my way
Oct 8, 2001
Erie, PA
My rizzy ...

1987 Ford Ranger
2.9 V6, K&N Filter, 5 speed, 15" American racing wheels, Daytona tires, 2" front drop.
It smokes 'em like a bitch ;)
I haven't scanned pics of my Explorer, but after seeing what's already up here I'm ashamed :)

Malice

I just recently got rid of my truck. I had a 96 Nissan, I found out quickly I was not a truck person, but after looking at a few of these, I am beginning to rething my position :big grin:

SycoPhant

Get out my way
Oct 8, 2001
Erie, PA
Originally posted by MichaelMalice
I just recently got rid of my truck. I had a 96 Nissan, I found out quickly I was not a truck person, but after looking at a few of these, I am beginning to rething my position :big grin:

I had a '93 Nissan Hardbody, 4wd 4cyl 5spd previous to my Explorer. I can tell you that owning one of those will turn off anything but the most hardcore truck enthusiast. The only credit that I can give that truck is that by working the gas in 1st gear I could bounce the front tires 6" off the ground (no I don't have pics :) ) and that it could take a beating like nothing I've ever seen. I hated paying for it tho, mostly because I hated it most of the time.

SycoPhant

Get out my way
Oct 8, 2001
Erie, PA
His is much, much, much lower than yours. You're low, but there's still a wheel gap on yours, where his is nonexistant. BTW, you might want to clean up your engine compartment a bit, bust out the Simple Green :) I have a question for you ... how do you like the sound of that Borla exhaust? Did you get much of a performance improvement out of it?

TS
TS

Wheel gap has nothing to do with how low your car is. His wheel and tire combination probably has a bigger overall diameter. There is no way it's dropped 8", if that were the case his front crossmember would be sitting on the ground. And yes, I do like the sound of the borla exhaust. I don't know how much of a difference it made because I modified my airbox and put on my headers at the same time.

Xsentrik_1

Just for the record - my overall wheel diameter is actual 1.4" smaller than stock - and also I explaqined EVEARYTHING was custom - I even had to cut my wheel well's - p.s. I measured my drop by measuring from gound up to right under my door and also did the same on a stock 2001- my back is dropped 8" and front is dropped 5.8"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448