Who has the right of way here?

Rusty Shackleford

luey its time for your anal pills
OT Supporter
Dec 2, 2006
St. Louis
Red car turning left onto the highway, the straight lane has a solid green, the left turn lane has a flashing yellow.

Green car turning right onto the highway has Yield sign, but going straight has a Green light.

If no cars are headed straight across the intersection, does the red car have the right of way to turn onto the entrance ramp over the car making the right with the yield? Or does the red car have to yield to the green car?

1600285502114.png

HipHopHead

My flow spill like using the wrong end of a funnel
Jul 18, 2001
Minnesota
I have this same type of intersection by my work except no yield sign. I have no idea who is supposed to go but I am always the green car and I give whoever is coming from the intersection the right of way because better safe then sorry.

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
Red car is going straight when green car is at the yield so green car always has to yield if traffic is coming

Reactions: GonadWarrior

mdaniel

S is for Shiksa
May 6, 2000
NW Mejicooooooo
I have this same type of intersection by my work except no yield sign. I have no idea who is supposed to go but I am always the green car and I give whoever is coming from the intersection the right of way because better safe then sorry.

Right. The other car is going more straight and you're the one merging into their lane so you yield. Otherwise, you're basically cutting them off.

Reactions: HipHopHead

Narc

Stuck in the #CroneZone
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
Wtf is a flashing yellow

Is this some east coast shit?

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
Wtf is a flashing yellow

Is this some east coast shit?

wait until you learn that at night in the midwest the traffic lights just go flashing red and yellow so you never wait a light for 10 minutes with no one around

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan