FOOD Who is stuffing your turkey this year?

TS
TS
Valence

Valence

Just a dude, playing a dude, playing another dude.
OT Supporter
Considering adding this to the menu
display

DaZ

Jul 18, 2022
I don't mind turkey, rather have something different though. Thanks giving does nothing for me, including easter. I fucking hate easter. I like Christmas and Halloween

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
We're just doing a small thanksgiving this year. My wife's son is going through a shit deal with his wife, she doesn't even talk to him anymore. She's going to her family's house and he doesn't want to go and be ignored. Just the three of us so we're picking up a Cracker Barrel precooked meal this afternoon. Only place we could find that does smaller (4-6 people) sizes. Everything else was for 10+.

TS
TS
Valence

Valence

Just a dude, playing a dude, playing another dude.
OT Supporter
just finished spatchcocking the turkey, injecting it and sprinkling some shit on it.

it's gonna sit in the fridge and dry brine for 24 hours and i'll put it on the smoker tomorrow about this time.

EZPZ
i got spatchcocked back in college during my experimental phase

Reactions: Wolf

Jesus

OT Supporter
Sep 13, 2005
Jupiter, FL
I don't mind turkey, rather have something different though. Thanks giving does nothing for me, including easter. I fucking hate easter. I like Christmas and Halloween
I don't really care for bread stuffing. My family always did rice stuffing, and I love that shit. This year I'm doing plantain stuffing, but I don't actually stuff the bird cause fuck everything about that.

Reactions: Scottwax

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright Ā© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman