SPORTS Who is the first MMA fighter to end up a mess later in life

Rommel

friends forever
Jul 31, 2001
/yourself now
Definately nog.

The guy has been in too many wars. I don't see him being disabled; but i do see him losing his memory.

The Ripper

Dec 25, 2006
Colorado Springs, Co
I honestly dont think there will be to many mma guys that get punch drunk. The reason boxers get so messed up is because of the nature of boxing. Most mma fights by the time you get rocked hard enough to do serious damage the fight will get called soon after. WHat fucks up boxers is that they give them the 10 count and so many breaks in between a fight. Its not the first big bomb that fucks you up its getting beat so many times after that big bomb.

Rojo Johnson

Dec 27, 2004
Texas
I honestly dont think there will be to many mma guys that get punch drunk. The reason boxers get so messed up is because of the nature of boxing. Most mma fights by the time you get rocked hard enough to do serious damage the fight will get called soon after. WHat fucks up boxers is that they give them the 10 count and so many breaks in between a fight. Its not the first big bomb that fucks you up its getting beat so many times after that big bomb.

But guys like Big Nog have a better chance with the kinds of beatings he's taken. You're right though, not too many guys can take that kind of damage and keep going.

Gomi Bear

Sep 30, 2003
Flawduh
evan-tanner.jpg

:wtc:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan