KFLY
it blows my mind how cheap flash memory has gotten

I just paid $15 for an 8gig micro SD for my phone

I remember paying $115 for a 1gig usb drive back in 05 :hs:

Mutombo

May 31, 2006
San Francisco
I'm considering it, but I want some 8 and 16 gig cards first! :hs:

I have one 16gb card but I actually prefer the smaller ones. I'd hate to lose 16gb of shots if the card went bad before I was able to upload.

Stocking up on high speed 4gb cards for free cannot be a bad thing.

Rsxtacee

Oct 1, 2007
Socal
I work at Ritz and we recieved about 4 boxes full of cards. These and the 4 dollar sd cards should go quickly when we open at 5.

Keegan

Jun 9, 2008
DC
I work at Ritz and we recieved about 4 boxes full of cards. These and the 4 dollar sd cards should go quickly when we open at 5.

But if I'm placing my order online today, should I be worried about stock running out soon?

Rsxtacee

Oct 1, 2007
Socal
You should be good to go. We're probably going to get a few more boxes come friday morning and i doubt at the end of the day that we'll be sold out since their pushing for us to have enough stock for the whole weekend. The warehouse has plenty of stock so order away.

Ironically enough, the ritz camera online store is independant from the retail stores.

Keegan

Jun 9, 2008
DC
You should be good to go. We're probably going to get a few more boxes come friday morning and i doubt at the end of the day that we'll be sold out since their pushing for us to have enough stock for the whole weekend. The warehouse has plenty of stock so order away.

Ironically enough, the ritz camera online store is independant from the retail stores.

Cool. Thanks for the info :bowdown:

1992 240SX

Jan 10, 2004
Long Beach, CA

When I clicked the details, it gave this chart that said if you buy one you get 10 bucks back, not the full 60. Is this really free? I wanna order it but I dont feel like spending 50 bucks right now.

Keegan

Jun 9, 2008
DC
When I clicked the details, it gave this chart that said if you buy one you get 10 bucks back, not the full 60. Is this really free? I wanna order it but I dont feel like spending 50 bucks right now.

It's a 3-pack, so you're getting $60 in rebates back.

Rsxtacee

Oct 1, 2007
Socal
It's a 3-pack, so you're getting $60 in rebates back.

+1

Just make sure to fill out all the fields correctly on the rebate form. Other than not turning it in, it's the easiest way not to get your money back. Their really nitpicky about that stuff :greddy:

e.pie

Dec 3, 2004
KFLY
ah hell, I bit

even if I don't get the rebate $60 isn't bad for 3 4gb extreme III's :o

TS
TS
Girth

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
Ordered. I needed this too. 6GB @ 20+MB a file was not enough anymore

:rofl:

I know the feeling. Now that I have 2 cameras w/ CF capability, minus whale get what I can now... and if its free, its free. Eventually. :big grin:

Just ordered mine. Free or not, $20 for 4 gigs is not a bad deal.

e.pie

Dec 3, 2004
KFLY
:rofl:

I know the feeling. Now that I have 2 cameras w/ CF capability, minus whale get what I can now... and if its free, its free. Eventually. :big grin:

Just ordered mine. Free or not, $20 for 4 gigs is not a bad deal.

:werd: I didn't realize that was a 3 pack at first, I thought it was $60 for one, I wasn't going to chance not getting a rebate on a $60 4gb card :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor