Whoa. No thank you.

bugman

Demonic Gecko
OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
I get why the youtubers hold them because it adds shock value and views to their videos, but its just mind boggling why anyone would feel the need to freehandle something that at any moment could strike and bite and kill you, no matter how "tame" it is. :o Plus when you least expect it is when you will inevitably get bit.

Reactions: hurleywurley
TS
TS
BStork

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
It's Chinese spyware as far as I'm concerned. I used Vine back when it was popular and I'm still mad at Twitter for buying them and shutting it down like 9 months later.

It's all spyware.

melroy

wonderin how many people ITT have been meditating
Apr 1, 2018
I refuse to TikTok. Am I officially old?
Tiktok is the best social media and I thought it was the dumbest trash in the world until recently. Once you get it dialed in to the content you want it issssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss addicting as fuck.

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
Tiktok is the best social media and I thought it was the dumbest trash in the world until recently. Once you get it dialed in to the content you want it issssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss addicting as fuck.

I don't need more reasons to check my phone. I already use it way more than I should :o

Buttons

Haha, totally
Feb 27, 2004
Burlington, Ontario
I get why the youtubers hold them because it adds shock value and views to their videos, but its just mind boggling why anyone would feel the need to freehandle something that at any moment could strike and bite and kill you, no matter how "tame" it is. :o Plus when you least expect it is when you will inevitably get bit.
Tyler (the dude from the tiktok) got bit by one of tom crutchfields mambas and lost part of his finger. :eek3:

Reactions: bugman

ghost.prawn

OT Supporter
May 11, 2006
It's Chinese spyware as far as I'm concerned. I used Vine back when it was popular and I'm still mad at Twitter for buying them and shutting it down like 9 months later.

any platform that can’t monetize will eventually die

bugman

Demonic Gecko
OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
Tyler (the dude from the tiktok) got bit by one of tom crutchfields mambas and lost part of his finger. :eek3:

My buddy went on a Peru tour 2-3 years ago with Crutchfield..said hed walk around the jungle in flip flops and was casually tailing a giant striking bushmaster in flip flops in one hand smoking a cigarette in the other like it was nothing :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Buttons

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor