FIT Whole Food Shakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heinzanova

aut inveniam viam aut faciam
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
Hey bros, trying to engineer some new shakes for breakfast and at office snacks. Currently getting sick of just the usual PB or Banana and flavored whey. I have experimented with the usual flax, oats and fruits. I was wondering what else have you tried? I was thinking about doing more nuts as a component and macro of my shakes. Anyone experiment with a protein + almond shake? Or instead of PB using dried unsalted peanuts instead?

smb is me

May 21, 2008
search the what are you eating thread for my posts or kronik's posts. we both make some pretty awesome shakes.

or search thread titles for shake recipes. its been done on here multiple times.

Ceaze

he/him
Jun 4, 2000
Tuna, broccoli and fish oil shake. Fish oil may be substituted with any other EFA.

Rojo Johnson

Dec 27, 2004
Texas
I use a lot of broccoli in my shakes. It still tastes pretty good. Vanilla protein, blueberries, oats, and broccoli this morning.

TS
TS
Heinzanova

Heinzanova

aut inveniam viam aut faciam
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
search the what are you eating thread for my posts or kronik's posts. we both make some pretty awesome shakes.

or search thread titles for shake recipes. its been done on here multiple times.

I know, I have been diving through, seriously I know this comes up all the time... maybe a OT master thread on Shake receipts.

cinnamon + pumpkin pie filling is pretty good

Pumpkin Pie filling? Sounds tasty, but would have to look at macro break down see if it is compatible with my diet

I use a lot of broccoli in my shakes. It still tastes pretty good. Vanilla protein, blueberries, oats, and broccoli this morning.

I have put spinach in mine quite a bit and carrots. Fucking blend tech will make water out of stone.

smb is me

May 21, 2008
Pumpkin Pie filling? Sounds tasty, but would have to look at macro break down see if it is compatible with my diet

Go with canned pumpkin as opposed to "pie mix."

2 cups canned pumpkin (80 cals total)
1 cup oats
2 scoops whey
2 scoops casein
dash of cinnamon+nutmeg+allspice+ginger
tbsp brown sugar
packet of splenda

Is one of my go to pwo shakes. or replace the oats with bananas.

Rojo Johnson

Dec 27, 2004
Texas

1 cup oats
2 scoops whey
2 scoops casein
tbsp brown sugar
packet of splenda

I'm gonna try this tomorrow.

Sounds...

homer+drool+2.gif

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan

1 cup oats
2 scoops whey
2 scoops casein
tbsp brown sugar
packet of splenda

Wait, this seems like it would be like pizza dough consistency if you put all of that together. How runny is the canned pumpkin?

smb is me

May 21, 2008
the canned pumpkin is pretty thick.
That basically makes an entire blender full. over 56oz including a tray of ice--and yeah, its pretty darn thick. I guess the average joe should probably half that recipe.

when i make it, its over 56oz, 1100-1200+ calories, but i only eat three large meals a day.....and i've grown accustomed to eating giant meals/shakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec