CAR Whoring New Pics v.While I Was Bored

PUREVIL

More Money Than Brains Croo
Oct 3, 2001
Minot ND / Las Vegas NV
Bored and I decided to clean the garage after I put together one of my garage lockers. I saw the bikes sitting there so I thought why not take some pics. Hope you like em.

Last edited:
TS
TS
PUREVIL

PUREVIL

Oct 3, 2001
Minot ND / Las Vegas NV
Thanks guys.... this spring Im going to either tile the floor with some garage tile or paint it, not sure and also heat it for next winter. I want to do natrual gas but when they built the garage they set it up for electric. So I guess I'll do electric. :(

Last edited:
TS
TS
PUREVIL

PUREVIL

Oct 3, 2001
Minot ND / Las Vegas NV
More Gix pix as requested, these were taking last year at my parents house, before I ceramic coated the exhaust can.

gixxer29.jpg

gixxer28.jpg

gixxer27.jpg

gixxer26.jpg

Here are some at my old office...

977coatedcan.JPG

977coatedcan03.JPG

TS
TS
PUREVIL

PUREVIL

Oct 3, 2001
Minot ND / Las Vegas NV
thanks guys I ordered my FCR carb for the SM and I hope this guy replies back to me about the pipe tomorrow. I cant wait to go out and rip around on this fucker.

TS
TS
PUREVIL

PUREVIL

Oct 3, 2001
Minot ND / Las Vegas NV
Axespeed said:
Holy beautiful Gixxer !

That is one hot bike bro, what's the top speed you hit on it?
I ride pretty conservatively, but I've done a few late night banzai runs at 140 and 160 over a super long bridge in vancouver called the alex frasier bridge, it was nice because no cops, no traffic, and fairly new/smooth pavement. I did a few stupid things on some BC mountain roads that maybe I shouldn't have. I've really slowed down since I've had alot of good riding buddies that have died in excessive speed accidents, kinda takes the fun outta it.

Some may know and some may not know, but that is the stock color for the 2005 GSXR Limited Edition in canada. Only 120 were made for canada in that color combo. That same model year, europe had the exact same colors, but there it wasn't limited it was a standard 4th color you could buy. I always rode Yamahas but when I saw this LE GSXR and found out it was coming to canada Ihad to have one. Its a great bike and I love it, the only sportbike I'd like to get now would be a Ducati 1098 and whats funny is I never liked Ducatis but that 1098 is sick in person.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Ā© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19