Whose mans is this

TS
TS
rcm

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
In reality he knew his asshole wasn't pristine after one wipe. You might be surprised but some people are that fucking lazy.

I'll wipe til the toilet paper comes out clean. That is good enough for a lot of you plebs, but it's not. After your toilet paper is clean, you should then wet it with the sink and wipe again (you'll see there's still a lot of shit left over) and repeat til the wet toilet paper comes out clean. Finally dry your self with a dry TP. That's the only way if you're not using a bidet.

You guys walking around without using wet toilet paper don't realize how how aweful you guys smell.:barf:
I tried this but my coworkers reported me for walking naked from the stall to the sink

• Haha
  • Support
Reactions: 93rx7 and Kafka

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
In reality he knew his asshole wasn't pristine after one wipe. You might be surprised but some people are that fucking lazy.

I'll wipe til the toilet paper comes out clean. That is good enough for a lot of you plebs, but it's not. After your toilet paper is clean, you should then wet it with the sink and wipe again (you'll see there's still a lot of shit left over) and repeat til the wet toilet paper comes out clean. Finally dry your self with a dry TP. That's the only way if you're not using a bidet.

You guys walking around without using wet toilet paper don't realize how how aweful you guys smell.:barf:
If a normal shit is making that much of a mess you need to check ur diet big dawg

Hannibal King

OT Supporter
Jan 19, 2009
Omaha Nebraska
I tried this but my coworkers reported me for walking naked from the stall to the sink
I grab some paper towels and wet them in the sink before I go in the stall. I set it on the gimp bars til it's time to wipe and I dab my TP on the paper towel.

:barf: @HALF of you plebs walking around with shit rubbing in your ass cheeks mixed with sweat all day

Reactions: majesty

HUGE

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004

I use a wet wipe on the tip of my finger and slightly penetrate by butthole to get that part clean. No amount of surface wiping will clean that.

DaZ

Jul 18, 2022
It's only food people, a little shit isn't gonna hurt you 🤣

Foolish

Jul 3, 2001
Birmingham
There is on lady at work that walks around smelling like shit. Not sure if she doesn’t wipe or wears a diaper.

GucciGucci

Mar 14, 2000
Silicon Valley, CA USA
wipe-poop.gif

:eek3:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6