CAR why are m3 fanboys so threatened by a fast mustang

01ACRViper

Official OT LOTR Guru......... Spurs >*
Jul 12, 2001
Dallas
if the mustang was beneath them as they believed, couldn't hey just turn their noses up and ignore it? instead of trying to always defend their douche-mobiles?

maleman876

May 22, 2006
Chicago Burbs
Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Nemesis_152's pocket pussy: Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.3.24214/25.645; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

ib sbarro

SbarroLogo.jpg

verbs

Nov 13, 2004
Phoenix/Scottsdale
if the mustang was beneath them as they believed, couldn't hey just turn their noses up and ignore it? instead of trying to always defend their douche-mobiles?

:ugh:

BMW owner turns their nose up like you suggest, and everyone calls them snobs.

BMW owner doesn't ignore like you say is happening and now you're saying that's the lesser choice.

Great options there dipshit. :rofl:

At the end of the day the BMW owners are driving home in a substantially nicer car; they're not worried one bit. :rofl:

Just because an American built rattle trap can perform as well doesn't make the car as good. You would know this, don't you/didn't you drive an oven shaped as a clown shoe? :rofl:

The only defending I see is when Mustang owners try to make it out like their cheaper, inferior cars are every bit as good as an M3 with comparisons left and right like they even belong in the same class. :rofl:

Skyhawk

Banned
Nov 19, 2009
KRCK

BMW owner turns their nose up like you suggest, and everyone calls them snobs.

BMW owner doesn't ignore like you say is happening and now you're saying that's the lesser choice.

Great options there dipshit. :rofl:

At the end of the day the BMW owners are driving home in a substantially nicer car; they're not worried one bit. :rofl:

Just because an American built rattle trap can perform as well doesn't make the car as good. You would know this, don't you/didn't you drive an oven shaped as a clown shoe? :rofl:

The only defending I see is when Mustang owners try to make it out like their cheaper, inferior cars are every bit as good as an M3 with comparisons left and right like they even belong in the same class. :rofl:

He doesn't driver a Viper. Last I knew, he was driving a Stratus or Sebring or something along those lines.

Ron Swanson

OT Supporter
May 17, 2008
Wellington, FL
I own a M3 and a Camaro.

My camaro is faster in a straight line. It handles almost as good as my M3.

It's interior is plastic, it rattles and I hear every pebble I drive over.

M3, goes about its business with little to no interior noise and feels sturdier inside and out to boot.

The world is not black and white. There are extremists of every opinion. You can choose to point out the ones you dont agree with and pretend it represents everyone.

Then, of course, what would you start threads about??

Ron Swanson

OT Supporter
May 17, 2008
Wellington, FL
Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Nemesis_152's pocket pussy: Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.3.24214/25.645; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

i'd rather buy a mustang than an m3

you'd rather make the payments on a mustang. Dont blur the lines between what you can afford and what you would prefer.

verbs

Nov 13, 2004
Phoenix/Scottsdale

i'd rather buy a mustang than an m3

I own a M3 and a Camaro.

My camaro is faster in a straight line. It handles almost as good as my M3.

It's interior is plastic, it rattles and I hear every pebble I drive over.

M3, goes about its business with little to no interior noise and feels sturdier inside and out to boot.

The world is not black and white. There are extremists of every opinion. You can choose to point out the ones you dont agree with and pretend it represents everyone.

Then, of course, what would you start threads about??

What years of each car?

Ron Swanson

OT Supporter
May 17, 2008
Wellington, FL
verbs said:
What years of each car?

2006 M3

2 camaro's to choose from. 1991 Z28 with about 30k in motor, driveline, suspension upgrades (my personal car) and a 2009 SS1 (gf's)

shitty interior, road noise and rattle, loose feeling characteristics didnt change from 1991 to 2009. Still love them both, but I wont pretend they are in the same category as an overall car when compared to my M3. They have been built to go fast and handle well. The similarities stop there.

Ron Swanson

OT Supporter
May 17, 2008
Wellington, FL

it's not am issue of affording the difference, it's that the difference isn't WORTH it.

basic laws of supply and demand, my friend. If it wasn't worth it, the market wouldnt demand it.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor