Why did OT openly accept Tomash and his fascination being a pedo years ago?

Ricky

█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
Jun 17, 2005
Im just reflecting being on this website when I was still a teenager and how accepting tomash was with the sketchy things he posted.

Why did OT even accept that? I use to think It was strange when I was younger but now being a parent it’s extremely disturbing.

Sorry just wanted to get that out there

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois
I remember he liked jailbait I guess....but a lot of us did 20 years ago. Liking jailbait when you're like 20 is a TOTALLY fucking different thing than when you're 39. It's odd yet obviously good and healthy how your brain automatically ages with you as far as looking at chicks. High school chicks used to be the best thing ever 20 years ago, or college chicks especially as I got into my 20s. We'd talk about how we couldnt tell a 14 year old from a 19 year old. Now its weird where I see a group of high school girls and I think they are 12. I think some college chicks are 15. Just zero interest, they are kids to me. Fuck I'm so old. :wtc:

Dont get me wrong, I still be 'batin hard af to chicks in their 20s and probably always will :rofl:

intro_vert13

∞/21M
OT Supporter
Feb 26, 2005
an offshore haven somewhere
I remember he liked jailbait I guess....but a lot of us did 20 years ago. Liking jailbait when you're like 20 is a TOTALLY fucking different thing than when you're 39. It's odd yet obviously good and healthy how your brain automatically ages with you as far as looking at chicks. High school chicks used to be the best thing ever 20 years ago, or college chicks especially as I got into my 20s. We'd talk about how we couldnt tell a 14 year old from a 19 year old. Now its weird where I see a group of high school girls and I think they are 12. I think some college chicks are 15. Just zero interest, they are kids to me. Fuck I'm so old. :wtc:

Dont get me wrong, I still be 'batin hard af to chicks in their 20s and probably always will :rofl:
45458970-ACEA-461C-8C7B-D3E2A8227FAF.gif

Virtualmikey

Full Blown Retard
Dec 5, 2006
PA or CO
When he was a big thing on here, I was young. So his posts appealed to me as peer hoes. Now that I'm an old man it's weird.

Posters change, audiences change. Lighten the fuck up. His threads were more interesting than yours.

• Haha
Reactions: mle and brah pitt
May 8, 2001
Colorado
When he was a big thing on here, I was young. So his posts appealed to me as peer hoes. Now that I'm an old man it's weird.

Posters change, audiences change. Lighten the fuck up. His threads were more interesting than yours.

Welp.

out-chair.gif

BigT

Hobo Crew
Nov 4, 2001
Trailer park
Im just reflecting being on this website when I was still a teenager and how accepting tomash was with the sketchy things he posted.

Why did OT even accept that? I use to think It was strange when I was younger but now being a parent it’s extremely disturbing.

Sorry just wanted to get that out there

Why were people openly racist and hate homosexuals in the past, the world was a different place. That doesn’t make it right, thankfully it’s changed.

Leonard Washington

Aug 15, 2004
Why were people openly racist and hate homosexuals in the past, the world was a different place. That doesn’t make it right, thankfully it’s changed.

Last week you posted that you hoped a black woman, that was offended by an interaction with an OTer and took her business elsewhere, would get even more offended at the next place

We appreciate your cute platitudes from a pedophile apologist tho

BigT

Hobo Crew
Nov 4, 2001
Trailer park
Last week you posted that you hoped a black woman, that was offended by an interaction with an OTer and took her business elsewhere, would get even more offended at the next place

We appreciate your cute platitudes from a pedophile apologist tho

There is a difference between being offended and racism. Anything can be offensive if you try hard enough. Thanks for trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448