Why did OT openly accept Tomash and his fascination being a pedo years ago?

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
Im just reflecting being on this website when I was still a teenager and how accepting tomash was with the sketchy things he posted.

Why did OT even accept that? I use to think It was strange when I was younger but now being a parent it’s extremely disturbing.

Sorry just wanted to get that out there
Tag him pussy

@Tomash

Vivid

Show Ignored Content
Aug 6, 2002
Didn't a couple of ot members get pinched for being actual pedophiles?

That was operation Goatse. two OTers plastered goatse all over a middle school one night thinking that would win them the 5 disc DVD player.

imbored

Aug 11, 2005
OKC
as mentioned, Tomash threads didn't hold a candle to teenfucker threads

talk about fucked up. all those years ago I would always immediately :io: threads where Kobrah and teenfucker started posting

Tomash threads were usually just across the line so as to not give me the heebie jeebies

Reactions: amalgamas

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2002
Liberal Enclave of Darien, CT
We also had dudes like this posting here back in the day

• Wow
Reactions: Sonigal and Narc
May 8, 2001
Colorado
We also had dudes like this posting here back in the day

Holy shit that is one of the worst threads I've ever read. TS is a fucking moron.

f00l

Jun 14, 2004
Because Tomash was putting on an act. I admit at first I thought he was being serious like squeezer

but after talking to him a few times back then I realized its just an act that he was doing which started because he (as well as many others here) liked Emma Watson back then.

people like squeezer were the real deal

TopTuna

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2010
Arizona
So when we're all elderly will we be posting NWS threads of wrinkly women in their 90's and commenting on the nice breast sag?

Last edited:

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
So when we're all elderly will we be posting SNWS threads of wrinkly women in their 90's and commenting on the nice breast sag?

Well, we ran conflayz off so that definitely changes the timeline.

Our bad.

Reactions: couchlock
TS
TS
Ricky

Ricky

█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
Jun 17, 2005
Yeah I recalled the bizarre photo shoot being right as she turned 18 and she was here for a minute before that. Crazy.
I remember she met up with that one OTer who ate crap. He pretended he was asleep on the couch the entire time

Reactions: Uncle Ruckus

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448