Why did OT openly accept Tomash and his fascination being a pedo years ago?

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
Because Tomash was putting on an act. I admit at first I thought he was being serious like squeezer

but after talking to him a few times back then I realized its just an act that he was doing which started because he (as well as many others here) liked Emma Watson back then.

people like squeezer were the real deal
squeezer, kobrah, and teenfucker. Sure there were a few others and a definitely lurkers.

Manthrax

OT Supporter
Jan 1, 2007
Merryland
squeezer, kobrah, and teenfucker. Sure there were a few others and a definitely lurkers.
If the FBI had access to OTAH back in the day some dudes definitely went to jail :rofl:

That place was wild for a while before the mods put a lid on some of it and iirc it was because Faz got a letter. Forget if it was due to questionable age of some girls or if people were linking to licensed content

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
If the FBI had access to OTAH back in the day some dudes definitely went to jail :rofl:

That place was wild for a while before the mods put a lid on some of it and iirc it was because Faz got a letter. Forget if it was due to questionable age of some girls or if people were linking to licensed content
licensed content was definitely being shared, so many fucking mega.nz links up all the time and the password was always "no anal no care" :rofl:

Manthrax

OT Supporter
Jan 1, 2007
Merryland
Oh, yeah. That sounds right.
I can't remember who the guy was who went to visit. The pic of the two of them sitting on the couch looked so awkward it's engrained in my brain because I got secondhand awkwardness :rofl:

Did she leave here before or after her arrest pic for possession was posted? iirc that was what finally drove her off for good.

Reactions: Joe_Cool

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
When I was 16 nobody said it was creepy when I thought a 16 year old girl was cute, but people call me a pedo for it. :hmm: makes ya think.

• Haha
Reactions: Narc

Fanya

OT Supporter
Jun 23, 2005

Don't mind the drugs or the links to buy drugs from out of country sources that were constantly floating around OTAH

fatmoocow

bored
OT Supporter
Aug 27, 2002
the intarweb
1530196433326.png

I can't believe they were even able to do this research.

• Wow
Reactions: Narc

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448