Why did OT openly accept Tomash and his fascination being a pedo years ago?

tommylightning

If ya can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen
Aug 25, 2001
You Betcha State
A friend of mine has a son who raped young boys at the age of 16. His son is probably 23 now and will be listed as a pedo the rest of his life. He disowned his son when he turned 18 and threw him out of the house. My friend told all of this a few years after it happened when I asked why his son wasn’t in any of the family pictures anymore. My friend has young kids with his wife. The son has a different mother who got pregnant via my friend so she and her partner could have a child. He found out because the state required a father be listed. Long effed up story of a young drunk just out of college kid meeting a couple of lesbians in a small town bar

Mega oof

• Dislike
Reactions: T_Dawgg

Tomash

OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2003
Houston, TX
A friend of mine has a son who raped young boys at the age of 16. His son is probably 23 now and will be listed as a pedo the rest of his life. He disowned his son when he turned 18 and threw him out of the house. My friend told all of this a few years after it happened when I asked why his son wasn’t in any of the family pictures anymore. My friend has young kids with his wife. The son has a different mother who got pregnant via my friend so she and her partner could have a child. He found out because the state required a father be listed. Long effed up story of a young drunk just out of college kid meeting a couple of lesbians in a small town bar

Mega oof
I tried to follow this. :hug:

Narc

Stuck in the #CroneZone
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
lYvCkWI.gif

TopTuna

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2010
Arizona

Mega oof
So he raped boys and was sentenced to less than 2 years?

fatmoocow

bored
OT Supporter
Aug 27, 2002
the intarweb
OKCupid did some research on which age men and women found most attractive by their own age.

For women the ideal age increased as their own age increased. For men the ideal age of a woman was 20, no matter if they were 25 or 55. 20 was also the lowest age they tested so it was plausibly 18 or 19 lol

Edit: https://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-case-for-an-older-woman/

Ya they used to lots of cool research before they got bought out.

One of the limitations they have is using propensity to message as their measure of attractiveness. You might not message a 19 year old because she’s out of your league and you don’t want to talk about Tiktok and cardashians.

In this study they hooked a whole bunch of machines and sensors to your dick and then showed you naked girls. You don’t know their ages and can’t rationalize or hide your response.

TopTuna

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2010
Arizona

One of the limitations they have is using propensity to message as their measure of attractiveness. You might not message a 19 year old because she’s out of your league and you don’t want to talk about Tiktok and cardashians.

In this study they hooked a whole bunch of machines and sensors to your dick and then showed you naked girls. You don’t know their ages and can’t rationalize or hide your response.
Not sure if serious

Narc

Stuck in the #CroneZone
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005

:hmm:

How can I sign up for this study?

• Haha
Reactions: Downset

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448