FIT Why did you start lifting weights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revivalist

Dec 5, 2010
Portland
Sports was the primary reason that I started lifting in the first place. As I became more of a runner the weights became less important. I started back up to get into more bodybuilding and am now starting back up again. I think I might seriously pursue bodybuilding but with my other hobbies I have a hard time being able to concentrate solely on muscle building. Maybe I'll just have to become the 185# yoked triathlete.

Why did you fags and faggettes start lifting and what keeps you motivated to go?

Brandon

Oct 29, 2007
ATX
I started when I signed on to play college baseball. 155lbs out of high school (6 foot). By the end of my freshman year of college, I was a pretty solid 185. Let myself go and 5 years later, I hit 230lbs and said fuck that. Started not skimping out on the gym (I was maybe going twice a week). Changed my diet and mixed in a little cardio, and since Jan 4th, I've lost ~17lbs. I'm shooting for 205.

/lifestory

TS
TS
Revivalist

Revivalist

Dec 5, 2010
Portland
I started when I signed on to play college baseball. 155lbs out of high school (6 foot). By the end of my freshman year of college, I was a pretty solid 185. Let myself go and 5 years later, I hit 230lbs and said fuck that. Started not skimping out on the gym (I was maybe going twice a week). Changed my diet and mixed in a little cardio, and since Jan 4th, I've lost ~17lbs. I'm shooting for 205.

/lifestory

Good work bro. Keep at it and you'll be at 205 in no time - just don't let it slip again :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan