SPORTS Why do folks keep talking about GSP vacating the title?

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
I havent heard anyone say anything about giving up his title. But id guess if he does go to 185 for Andy he would give it up....

Sep 4, 2011
GSP said “If I put muscle on my body and I go up to 185, I’m going to have to stay at 185. I don’t want to go up and down because when you go up and down, you see what happened to Roy Jones [Jr.], it messed up the reaction time."

Last edited:

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
GSP said “If I put muscle on my body and I go up to 185, I’m going to have to stay at 185. I don’t want to go up and down because when you go up and down, you see what happened to Roy Jones [Jr.], it messed up the reaction time. I was not impressed by his performance!"

fixed. :mamoru:

Last edited:

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
no he isnt. the fight wont happen. GSP has two fights lined up, with three or four young guys all on their way to a title shot.

Silva is the one that has no one coming after him. with what looks like an impending disolving of strikeforce we might get a couple more fights for Silva too.

and at the end of the day, GSP knows it will be a quick death for him.

Joe_Cool

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
i think GSP has a few more title defenses before he needs to move up but the time is coming. Whos left? Condit and Diaz?

Then hasn't the time come for A. Silva to move up? How many title defenses does he need to make? He's already got the UFC record.

Kuet

May 3, 2006
Hong Kong
Then hasn't the time come for A. Silva to move up? How many title defenses does he need to make? He's already got the UFC record.

I'd say a rematch with Chael or beating Stann and he should fight jones for the lhw title. That to me would be fight of the year in terms of hype.

BobBarkersSoup

Mar 23, 2004
I'd say a rematch with Chael or beating Stann and he should fight jones for the lhw title. That to me would be fight of the year in terms of hype.

As much as I would love to see Silva fight Jones, I feel like no outcome would make me happy :o

I don't want to see Silva move up and keep winning, fucking lose already, dick. But I sure as shit don't want to see Jones keep the belt. GSP beating Silva though would be :bowdown::bowdown:

BobBarkersSoup

Mar 23, 2004
And I used to have faith GSP could (not like a sure thing, but could) beat Silva. I'm not so sure anymore though :o

Joe_Cool

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
As much as I would love to see Silva fight Jones, I feel like no outcome would make me happy :o

I don't want to see Silva move up and keep winning, fucking lose already, dick. But I sure as shit don't want to see Jones keep the belt. GSP beating Silva though would be :bowdown::bowdown:

I have a feeling you're not going to be happy for a long time. :hs:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan