Why do people want Donald Trump to be president?

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
2ueIUi.gif

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad
Will Podesta blame this on:

1. Assange
2. Russia
3. Trump's Racism
4. Trump's Xenophobia
5. Trump's hate speech
6. Trump's fear mongering
7. Biased Media
8. Russia
9. Trump's KKK connection
10. Russia

haze

Money printer go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
OT Supporter
Oct 3, 2004
¯\(ツ)/¯
Will Podesta blame this on:

1. Assange
2. Russia
3. Trump's Racism
4. Trump's Xenophobia
5. Trump's hate speech
6. Trump's fear mongering
7. Biased Media
8. Russia
9. Trump's KKK connection
10. Russia
"uneducated white males" and "racists" have already been blamed for a victory that hasn't taken place

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

TriShield

Jul 6, 2001
Houston, TX
You're right. I'm humble in defeat here. I'm not that upset honestly. I just hope his vision of making America great again doesn't involve taking away rights to Americans that they've had for decades or just a few years. I've reached acceptance and I'm genuinely curious how he plans to govern.

I think the most disappointing thing about this thread is how personal and toxic it got between everyone that was regular here, even people who haven't commented on politics before on OT who went out of their way to insult others just because they're voting differently. And then people running with stuff like the Russian plant story and the Spirit Cooking stuff, really specious stuff that had nothing to do with anything instead of talking about or acknowledging actual issues. The world will be waiting to see what happens next.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec