Why do people want Donald Trump to be president?

Garage Battle

"She sprayed the [email protected]#she sprayed the pimp#!
OT Supporter
Jan 27, 2002
in a secret garage down the alley
Matt Taibi (I believe?) wrote a very prophetic article in Rolling Stone after Bernie was defeated about just how insular and smug the Democratic Party really is, and how it's blinded them to the electorate. That was all the way back in May.

an entire week of listening to the DNC convention on the radio (about 12 hours worth) - including Bernie's concession - I came to the same conclusion - what a smug, hateful group of people. everyone talking about how bad Trump was - total dismissal of Bernie.

the DNC brought Trump on this country.

lt1_kid

OT Supporter
Apr 5, 2002
Lake Angelus, Michigan
pun8iuvxgjwx.png
HE HAS RAMONES??!???

havenfx

OT Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
NC
i was gone for a few months from OT, but wanted to bring up the "locker room talk" from Trump and how everyone categorically asserted the comments as something only he could be capable of. and then the harvard soccer team story came out :rofl:

TriShield

Jul 6, 2001
Houston, TX
Seriously, Donald did more rallies in 3 days than Hillary did in 3 months. The dude is high energy, it's gonna be great.

And people really thought or tried to convince others that he's unhealthy in some way.

I have never seen anyone command a rally like Trump has. The one I went to in Fountain Hills here was like a rock festival atmosphere with body surfing and shit. I was of the belief that it wouldn't translate into real electoral support unlike the true believers. I have been humbled on many things this cycle as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec