Why do people want Donald Trump to be president?

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
LETS THANK THIS BASED BRIT FOR STARTING A MOVEMENT

THIS IS WHAT WE WILL SEE TOMORROW

DdCeR4O.png

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2002
Liberal Enclave of Darien, CT
How embarrassing for @Shibster @FutureMan and the rest of libtard crew, for months saying it was over and there was no chance for trump and consistently laughing in the faces of anyone who thought differently. They are sooo smart as they continually tell us and yet sooo wrong
i maintain i'm still smarter than you or anyone else who thinks this is a good thing for this country

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

MagaBomber

OT Supporter
May 26, 2004
How embarrassing for @Shibster @FutureMan and the rest of libtard crew, for months saying it was over and there was no chance for trump and consistently laughing in the faces of anyone who thought differently. They are sooo smart as they continually tell us and yet sooo wrong
They are only gonna ramp up the talks about how smart they are

Should be fucking awesome to watch for 4 years

Colin Robinson

OT Supporter
Aug 12, 2007
Does Trump really have seriously deep Republican values n shit? I haven't been really following him at all. Seems like all that crap he spewed, Mexican walls and stuff cause he thought that's what voters wanted to hear

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
I don't mind differing opinion, but the sweeping generalizations and pure hatred of opposition from most liberals bugs me

I'm enjoying reading all the facebook status updates and comment threads placing blame left right and center. Liberals just love to be angry about something.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec