Why do people want Donald Trump to be president?

PreemO

Oct 19, 2002
Berkeley, Go Bears
People are so toxic and hateful to people who don't share their worldview, and then they're surprised when it comes back to bite them.

For wanting to be so inclusive, most liberals I know would quickly cut anyone off if they found out one of their friends was voting Trump. :o Pretty sure I had a few friends I know unfriend or block me because I commented or liked some pro-Trump stuff on fb :rofl:
so true. its interesting during the election campaign you didnt see trump activists starting shit at hillary rallies. but liberals still on the path of (in)tolerance

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2002
Liberal Enclave of Darien, CT
It's completely true but you are too grief stricken to accept it. Remember the usc la times poll? It could have tipped you off that this wasn't such a slam dunk but you and the rest of libtard crew ignored it and laughed it off as a failed poll when it was consistently spot on

you won

yet you still melt down :rofl:

2016 no man is safe

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
OBAMA RIGHT NOW

jzIIRO2.gif

havenfx

OT Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
NC
People are so toxic and hateful to people who don't share their worldview, and then they're surprised when it comes back to bite them.

For wanting to be so inclusive, most liberals I know would quickly cut anyone off if they found out one of their friends was voting Trump. :o Pretty sure I had a few friends I know unfriend or block me because I commented or liked some pro-Trump stuff on fb :rofl:
pretty good point. Instead of opening dialogue, most just call a Trump supporter racist or xenophobic. The hypocrisy has been fairly stunning

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec