LOVE why does she do this?

Athlete218

Nov 25, 2007
the girl i dated for 6 years, we broke up last february b/c i found out she was hanging out w/ some dude & basically found some emails that were not good.

i dont talk to her, text her or anything (shes dating the kid she was talking to when we were dating) & out of no where she comments on one of my facebook pictures that is like 4 years old & was there when we were dating "nice picture, lol"

what's the point of commenting on a picture that was there when we dated...the picture is AT LEAST 4 yrs old (surely she's seen it before)?

Last edited:

ASoT

Jun 6, 2007
It probably bothers her that you don't think of her anymore. Delete the picture and ignore her.

Sure why not?

i do think of her though..all teh time. i just dont bother calling/texting, emailing etc...

If you give her even a milisecond of your time to say hi, she wins. She knows she is still on your mind and will know that anytime she needs attention she can come to you.

Good job not calling/texting. It's the way to go. I know it sucks, but you have to pretend like they don't even exist.

I'm going through the same thing you are, along with a lot of other people im sure. My Ex texted me today "just saying HI since i'm in the area" (her grandparents live in the same town as me). I just put my phone in a drawer, and walked away/went outside to enjoy the snow and clear my head.

Math-E

Oct 11, 2002
Lakeview
its been four years. get over her. go fuck ten other women

:werd: what is wrong with you? you're an athlete. go fuck some cheerleaders. she just wants attention. you gave her validation for 6 years and she feels somethings missing. the second you say hi she'll feel better about herself and go on her way. she'll never want to get back with you.

saxman

Burninating the peasants
Dec 2, 2001
Melbourne, Fl
my ex keeps coming into the restaurant I bartend at, with the chick she cheated on me with... fucking whores trying to rub shit in

saxman

Burninating the peasants
Dec 2, 2001
Melbourne, Fl
:eek3: are you a girl or a guy?

guy

was in a relationship with this girl for 4 years...

about a year and half in, we both started working at the same place. This lesbian at work decided she wanted my ex. Basically spent the next 2.5 years trying to sabotage our relationship. I've heard mixed stories about them making out at some point around the start of all that bull shit, but don't know if it was true. If not physically, she was certainly carrying on some sort of relationship with this chick for 2.5 years behind my back until my ex finally got up the courage to break up with me, to be on her "own", start being a slut, and now is in a lesbian relationship. There's a lot more to it than that, but that's the jist of it.

djshotglass

May 4, 2007
guy

about a year and half in, we both started working at the same place. This lesbian at work decided she wanted my ex. Basically spent the next 2.5 years trying to sabotage our relationship. I've heard mixed stories about them making out at some point around the start of all that bull shit, but don't know if it was true. If not physically, she was certainly carrying on some sort of relationship with this chick for 2.5 years behind my back until my ex finally got up the courage to break up with me, to be on her "own", start being a slut, and now is in a lesbian relationship. There's a lot more to it than that, but that's the jist of it.

that's hot

HuskiRuski

Cardinal Fan
May 14, 2005
San Francisco
guy

:wackit:

i mean

:hug:

MattThom01

Jan 2, 2006
It honestly sounds like you have a stalker ex like me. Just delete your social networking sites. It's the only way you can prevent her from watching you and what you do.

OR....

just don't be one of those people who posts every little detail of their life on the website.

Bob Brown

bewshit, bewshit, bewshit
Nov 18, 2007
It doesn't sound like she's a stalker ex, more like a want attention ex.

If you can't ignore her, then delete your account. Simple as that. Just do one or the other!!

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan