LOVE Why is it the men who have to learn how females communicate/operate?

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
A lot of men are trying to learn how women think and communicate and are trying to make sense of "chick logic" so they can have more success in their relationships. I know I am.

Why?

Why do men have to learn to adapt to how women's minds work?

Why can't women learn and adapt to logic and rationality?

I'm serious. Look at all the posts on this forum where people are asking about "chick logic" and "wtf does my gf mean when she does this?" etc.

Why aren't men setting the stage that: "if you want a successful relationship, you must drop the bullshit and behave rationally."

Is it because women can just take the easy route, dump the guy, and go find another cock to ride within 24 hours? :rofl:

Is the answer because the average man is more easily replaceable than the average woman? An average woman who just had a breakup can find a guy more easily than an average man who just had a breakup can find a woman.

Why should men have to learn how to deal with this craziness?

Why aren't women forced to learn that resolution is arrived at through rationality?

(I realize that this question goes against female psychology... females "live" by feeling things, logical discussion solves problems all over the place but doesn't get to experience feelings, not to mention women don't even want to solve problems in relationship in the first place, so it really doesn't matter, but I still wonder sometimes)

ww_Crimson

Sep 3, 2007
Bay Area
Because if you've read any of the threads about female logic you'd know they're not capable of adapting and changing.

/troll ... kinda

TS
TS
Falconer

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
I guess this was a failthread because it was predicated on logic from the beginning.

It assumes women want successful relationships and assumes women want to fix problems/minimize future problems and are willing to follow logical steps to achieve that goal.

IBmisogynist

Dahlia

Feb 12, 2008
Lexington, KY
Because you guys don't require us to change.

Like in nads thread, I made a point and yail just chalked it up to, "deal with it, thats how women are"

TS
TS
Falconer

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
Here is an example of chick logic I thought of. Yail, please translate:

An ex and I were arguing about dishes once. She had mentioned in the past that she "felt like she always did the dishes." I decided to keep track (secretly), because if it was true that she was doing the dishes most of the time then I would start doing them more.

The data supported that she was wrong, because I did the dishes most weekdays (since I work from home anyway) and she did them on most weekends.

I never brought this up during the argument because presenting objective data in an argument with a woman doesn't usually go over well, in my experience. But as you'll see, it doesn't even matter.

So anyway, our argument went like this:

*argue argue*

Her: "you never do the dishes"

Me: "um, I do the dishes a lot" (remember, I can objectively confirm this)

Her: "the problem is that you only do enough to fill the dishwasher and there are still some left in the sink."

Me: "so do you want me to do more than what will fit in the dishwasher? Should I overfill it then?" :)roflwtf:)

Her: "I guess I'll just do all the dishes then."

THE FUCK? :rofl: :wtf: :ugh: :nuts:

Not only was her premise wrong (how can one fit more dishes in the dishwasher than what the dishwasher will hold?), but wtf is up with jumping to the defeatest "I guess I'll just do all the dishes, then"? It would be different if she enjoyed doing the dishes and said it cheerfully, but it was certainly not said cheerfully :rofl: IME, women do this shit ALL THE TIME and it drives me nuts.

It's like, I want to be like... "are you serious? Here is a list of rational replies you could have said that would have worked toward resolution and wouldn't have made me think you are irrational/crazy... but instead you had to jump right on board the crazy train."

:hs:

TS
TS
Falconer

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
Or do dishes more often. Who leave so much shit lying around you can't fit it in the dishwasher? But I digress...

I do dishes once a day.

We made/ate a lot of food so there were always a lot of dishes to do.

THoC

Feb 5, 2007

An ex and I were arguing about dishes once. She had mentioned in the past that she "felt like she always did the dishes." I decided to keep track (secretly), because if it was true that she was doing the dishes most of the time then I would start doing them more.

The data supported that she was wrong, because I did the dishes most weekdays (since I work from home anyway) and she did them on most weekends.

I never brought this up during the argument because presenting objective data in an argument with a woman doesn't usually go over well, in my experience. But as you'll see, it doesn't even matter.

*argue argue*

Her: "the problem is that you only do enough to fill the dishwasher and there are still some left in the sink."

Me: "so do you want me to do more than what will fit in the dishwasher? Should I overfill it then?" :)roflwtf:)

Not only was her premise wrong (how can one fit more dishes in the dishwasher than what the dishwasher will hold?), but wtf is up with jumping to the defeatest "I guess I'll just do all the dishes, then"? It would be different if she enjoyed doing the dishes and said it cheerfully, but it was certainly not said cheerfully :rofl: IME, women do this shit ALL THE TIME and it drives me nuts.

It's like, I want to be like... "are you serious? Here is a list of rational replies you could have said that would have worked toward resolution and wouldn't have made me think you are irrational/crazy... but instead you had to jump right on board the crazy train."

:rofl:

dishes wont fit in the dishwasher!!! HOW CAN I POSSIBLY WASH MORE!!!!?

:squint:

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
but to answer your question... women run on emotions. we run on logic (yes i know this does not hold true for all).

until we stop putting up with it why should women change? like you said, she can leave you and go to the next desperate chump who will put up with it bc he cant get a girl as easy as a girl can get a guy.

TS
TS
Falconer

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
:rofl:

dishes wont fit in the dishwasher!!! HOW CAN I POSSIBLY WASH MORE!!!!?

:squint:

I'm kinda OCD. I wash them by hand and then put them in the dishwasher. Every girl I have dated knows this so it's no surprise :rofl:

I've taken dishes out of people's cabinets before that had dried food stuck to them. I thought it was gross, and now I'm like OCD to make sure that is never the case with my dishes.

but to answer your question... women run on emotions. we run on logic (yes i know this does not hold true for all).

until we stop putting up with it why should women change? like you said, she can leave you and go to the next desperate chump who will put up with it bc he cant get a girl as easy as a girl can get a guy.

Yeah dude, that's the conclusion I'm coming to.

alkalinesolo

Jul 2, 2007

*argue argue*

Why couldn't you hand wash the extra dishes? Was she hand washing the dishes so that none were there after she did them?

Seems like she may have had a point...

Edit: just read the rest of the thread. So you didn't handwash them because you are OCD about them being both hand washed AND dish washed. And she's the crazy one?

TS
TS
Falconer

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
Why couldn't you hand wash the extra dishes? Was she hand washing the dishes so that none were there after she did them?

Seems like she may have had a point...

Everyone I date knows that I like to wash dishes in the dishwasher. If I don't have a dishwasher, I either use plastic utensils, or I take like an hour to do them by hand. It grosses me out when there is a "clean" fork that has dried food stuck to the inside of one of the tines, so I meticulously clean everything when I have to do them by hand.

Therefore, if they want me to do the dishes (which I do), they know I will do them in the dishwasher.

Therefore, if there are still dishes left in the sink and I am going to wash them, they are going to go in the dishwasher.

Therefore, if there are still some in the sink because the dishwasher is currently full and running, wait until it finishes (an hour or two?) so I can do the rest.

Obviously this is not including emergencies where you need something now that is dirty in the sink (like when you make soup and then realize you don't have any clean bowls, for example).

edit: just read the rest of the thread. So you didn't handwash them because you are OCD about them being both hand washed AND dish washed. And she's the crazy one?
I handwash them to get the pieces of food off and then put them in the dishwasher to get them clean. But that is irrelevant.

I am offering to do the dishes. In the dishwasher. The available options are:

1) do them yourself

2) wait until the dishwasher is empty so I can do the rest

alkalinesolo

Jul 2, 2007
That makes sense then. I thought you did the dishes once a day:

I do dishes once a day.

And just left any extras in the sink until the next day...at which point there would be too many dishes again, that you'd just leave until the next day, etc, etc.
So if she did the dishes and washed ALL of them, it would seem as though you were never really doing the dishes because there would usually be some extras that weren't done.

TS
TS
Falconer

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
That makes sense then. I thought you did the dishes once a day:

And just left any extras in the sink until the next day...at which point there would be too many dishes again, that you'd just leave until the next day, etc, etc.
So if she did the dishes and washed ALL of them, it would seem as though you were never really doing the dishes because there would usually be some extras that weren't done.

"I do dishes once a day" means I generate enough dishes that they have to be done once a day (as opposed to people who only have to do them a few times a week).

"Doing dishes" means all the dishes, not a single load.

That one was actually my bad for not being clear.

Diesel66

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
Kc
Problem us their way if thinking us self feeding the problem.

"why can't he understand me, he obviously doesn't care about me"

TS
TS
Falconer

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
I'm also curious about her final statement in the above example.

"fine, I guess I'll just do all the dishes then."

Why do women do shit like this? Did I say "fuck it, you do all the dishes then"? Is it some emotional turmoil power play?

I can't quantify why, but it raises red flags when chicks do that.

Dahlia

Feb 12, 2008
Lexington, KY
I'm also curious about her final statement in the above example.

"fine, I guess I'll just do all the dishes then."

Why do women do shit like this? Did I say "fuck it, you do all the dishes then"? Is it some emotional turmoil power play?

I can't quantify why, but it raises red flags when chicks do that.
she prob wanted you to say, "no don't worry about them honey, I'll make sure and do them"

Midgetized

Don't mess with Douche Cat
May 29, 2000
San Diego, CA
When men stop being so desperate for pussy then they'll stop putting up with that stuff. You have no one to blame but yourselves. No one forces you to date these women. If you were anywhere near as logical as you claim to be then you would be out the door the second a woman starts with the drama stuff.

You can't keep dating these chicks and pretend like the problem is all with them. YOU made the choice to date them, stop blaming them and start taking responsibility for your own actions.

If you think men use logic when it comes to relationships then you are delusional. Just read all the threads in here by the whiny pussy "men" who let chicks walk all over them. Instead of being driven by emotion, you guys are driven by emotion and your dicks. Quit pretending like that makes you any better or more "logical".

TS
TS
Falconer

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
she prob wanted you to say, "no don't worry about them honey, I'll make sure and do them"

Chick logic.

I think I have become better at recognizing when women are trying to create an air of tension in the relationship. I think this is a woman's #1 long term "control" method, and is what causes men to lose power and have their wife become "the boss" over time. In the past, it really bothered me. I hate tension :noes: But in the recent year or so, I try my best to be unaffected by it. Whereas before, things that would've had me continuing the discussion or trying to compromise, now I just say "ok, that's fine."

After all, I believe people should say what they mean, especially in LTRs. This isn't some meet-at-the-bar-flirt-game-playing-lol-subtlety-subcommunication game, it's a fucking LTR. Say what you mean.

Of course, "say what you mean" is logical. A = A. So it's probably male bias coming in again.

Dahlia

Feb 12, 2008
Lexington, KY
When men stop being so desperate for pussy then they'll stop putting up with that stuff. You have no one to blame but yourselves. No one forces you to date these women. If you were anywhere near as logical as you claim to be then you would be out the door the second a woman starts with the drama stuff.

You can't keep dating these chicks and pretend like the problem is all with them. YOU made the choice to date them, stop blaming them and start taking responsibility for your own actions.

If you think men use logic when it comes to relationships then you are delusional. Just read all the threads in here by the whiny pussy "men" who let chicks walk all over them. Instead of being driven by emotion, you guys are driven by emotion and your dicks. Quit pretending like that makes you any better or more "logical".
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor