Why is MKBHD popular??

JZA

OT's #1 Wu Fan
Oct 21, 2004
PHX
Dude makes boring AF videos imo. He isn’t entertaining at all.

Every video is basically.. fuck, I need to review this shit that companies send to me 3 weeks early vibes

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
high production value and simple, clean delivery is probably what got him to be popular. he's not unique or anything special in his delivery, but he is good in front of a camera.
he's been around a while now, so he's basically just remained popular due to his ability to get his hands on the latest gadgets early and again, consistently high quality production. I actually agree that his reviews aren't anything special.

Reactions: FDT and TenSteel

D3aC0n

Vesa ToskaLOL
OT Supporter
Jun 16, 2003
Toronto
Why are most YouTubers popular?

Have any of you clicked on the Trending tab and have seen what kids are seeing as entertainment these days?

*old man yells at cloud*

• Haha
Reactions: intro_vert13

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
Lmfaooooo weird hill to die on. Mkbhd has like top 3 production of any of those types of videos. He's not a faggot like that unbox therapy guy who is basically the phone version of that donut media loser. He seems like he would be a nice dude in person and he knows what he's talking about.

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
Why are most YouTubers popular?

Have any of you clicked on the Trending tab and have seen what kids are seeing as entertainment these days?

*old man yells at cloud*
Most of the time I check that it's usually whatever music video got released that day.

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
Most of the time I check that it's usually whatever music video got released that day.
Nothing makes me rage more than seeing that home page and those stupid vertical video clips that are always someone reposting shit from 6 years ago.

Just show me my subscriptions thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6