SPORTS Why Ricco Rodriguez is a pimp!

chechen

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
OT Supporter
Sep 29, 2003
Irvine, CA
[y]l7-mxRdKOqA[/y]

Hahaha.. I want to hire three women to walk around with me and squeal at everything I say :rofl:

The Ripper

Dec 25, 2006
Colorado Springs, Co
ricco rodriguez is a class act I heard one time he got into a car accident when he was drunk and crashed his gfs car. He then proceeded to pull his unconcious gf out of the passangers seat and then put her in the drivers seat called 911 and then fell asleep in the passangers seat so his gf could take the heat because he already had a dui.

Ricco Rodriguez, class act all the way

CallSecurityNow

Aug 21, 2002
South Florida
ricco rodriguez is a class act I heard one time he got into a car accident when he was drunk and crashed his gfs car. He then proceeded to pull his unconcious gf out of the passangers seat and then put her in the drivers seat called 911 and then fell asleep in the passangers seat so his gf could take the heat because he already had a dui.

serious?

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street

My dad did that to his friend, but in my dad's defense he was convinced his friend was dead. Kind of one of those no harm no foul situations. Till the police got there and told my dad who was drunk out of his mind that his friend was still alive :o

HandgunFantasy

My purity you stole.
Jun 20, 2003
Toronto
and then he saw the light? is that your motivation for the lighthouse tattoo?

ahh the wholesome upbringings of the cage crew :mamoru:

Kuet

May 3, 2006
Hong Kong
what a fucking looser. Those girls are ALL prosties, he is a fat douchebag and he is never winning ANY belt. And isnt mike kyle now a LHW ?? so hes calling out a LHW ?

( last time i heard about kyle he fought james irvin )

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor