Wife and step mother have been looking at houses around here for the last 6 hours.

TS
TS
OLBERTMAN

OLBERTMAN

;)
OT Supporter
Oct 12, 2005
North Carolina
This whole COVID thing has taught us more and more that we generally just enjoy being home and out in the middle of nowhere. And that's what we're going to do. Hopefully her boss can let her work remotely since it obviously has worked for the last 7 months and work out a travel plan. I can find work anywhere.

TS
TS
OLBERTMAN

OLBERTMAN

;)
OT Supporter
Oct 12, 2005
North Carolina
Cool. I know the area well. Have a place at Elk Mountain.

I grew up around here. Have friends and family in Luzerne/Susquahana/Lackawanna/Wyoming counties.. I hate it for the circle I've made in NC over the years, but I'd rather be around family and childhood friends that I text daily and visit regularly / near family.

Marty

Won Ton Animal Chin is Missing
May 23, 2000
have you seen him?
I grew up around here. Have friends and family in Luzerne/Susquahana/Lackawanna/Wyoming counties.. I hate it for the circle I've made in NC over the years, but I'd rather be around family and childhood friends that I text daily and visit regularly / near family.
Yeah my spot in Susquehanna County. Beautiful area. Not much happening though. Basically just go to chets place

borazhasleftthebuilding

half black lives matter, too
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
This whole COVID thing has taught us more and more that we generally just enjoy being home and out in the middle of nowhere. And that's what we're going to do. Hopefully her boss can let her work remotely since it obviously has worked for the last 7 months and work out a travel plan. I can find work anywhere.
Atta gurl

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor