Will you be getting vaccinated?

veggie quesadilla

🌮: 4, 11, 18, 25
OT Supporter
Aug 6, 2010
Let's say Dr. Fauci gives his stamp of approval. Or Dr. Oz, or whoever it is that you people trust.

Or maybe Obama and a couple other famous people get vaccinated on live television.

Will you be getting vaccinated?

@Chuck Finley @canning feel free to change this to POL if you think it won't last as SRS. :rofl:

• Wow
Reactions: Simius The Monkey

Rusty Shackleford

luey its time for your anal pills
OT Supporter
Dec 2, 2006
St. Louis
Of course. I want things to go back to normal. I think the weirdest thing about running into Home Depot, or any store for that matter, is not really paying attention to the people around me.

Divine

OT Supporter
Dec 31, 2004
Charlotte
Companies might start mandating it to work. Airlines might require it to fly and companies like ticket master said you will need it to go to events. As long as the science is sound I'm definitely getting it.

Statik

I am The Redworm.
May 16, 2001
Destination Quasar 16.33.45.78
Companies might start mandating it to work. Airlines might require it to fly and companies like ticket master said you will need it to go to events. As long as the science is sound I'm definitely getting it.

Told my wife this. Let venues and airlines require proof of vaccine to enter said places. All the vaccine deniers can watch all of us vaccinated people do fun shit until they get their head out of their ass and get the vaccine.

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Yeah, but even if they didn't I'd get it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6