TECH Win7 croo.. How much did you pay for win7

dew

Banned
Dec 5, 2005
MIA
or did you pay at all:o just wondering. I need to pick up a copy of win7 64bit and i see ultimate is $220:ugh:

deusexaethera

OT Supporter
Jan 27, 2005
One copy I got from work, another copy I got from a friend who pays $160 a year to get 10 licenses of every Microsoft product. Both are legit. Yay!

MSTRBKR

Dec 18, 2007
Cydonia
£70. Home premium OEM copy.

I got a student one for £30 but it was bullshit. Claimed to be a stand alone install, but it actually required Vista to be on the computer already. The real kick in the dick tonsils was that 64bit cannot be used to "upgrade" 32bit :squint:

dorkultra

OT's resident crohns dude
OT Supporter
Oct 14, 2005
nilbog, trollhio
This and tell me more about this bizspark.

https://www.microsoft.com/bizspark/Startup/Signup.aspx

sign up if you started recently, can provide proof (not hard to fake), develop software, and make less that $1million annually.

you get 10 licenses for all software except windows 7, i think you get about 1-3 licenses of windows 7 instead because everyone signed up and cheated the system last year

there is a $100 exit fee once you are done with the program. i emailed them and they do not have a method implemented to people as of yet

SmugZombie

Aug 2, 2006
Purgatory
https://www.microsoft.com/bizspark/Startup/Signup.aspx

sign up if you started recently, can provide proof (not hard to fake), develop software, and make less that $1million annually.

you get 10 licenses for all software except windows 7, i think you get about 1-3 licenses of windows 7 instead because everyone signed up and cheated the system last year

there is a $100 exit fee once you are done with the program. i emailed them and they do not have a method implemented to people as of yet

I signed up for it as soon as it was avail for the free stuff... But recently (2-3months) they emailed me saying they had gotten rid of the exit fee, and i can renew as often as i like or something.

dorkultra

OT's resident crohns dude
OT Supporter
Oct 14, 2005
nilbog, trollhio
I signed up for it as soon as it was avail for the free stuff... But recently (2-3months) they emailed me saying they had gotten rid of the exit fee, and i can renew as often as i like or something.

thats pretty awesome

too bad i've used up most of my serials for windows 7. just recently installed server 2008

mds2004

Jul 10, 2004
Because of where I work I get any Microsoft product for free. It is shit pay but sometimes the perks make up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448