STYLE winter boots - waterproof, warmish, decent looking

El Slotho

Quirked up white boy goated with the sauce
Sep 13, 2001
Wine Country
Makes sense. Flavor Country for the good days and good looking beaters for the rest.

There an r/GYW dude selling a pair of gorgeous twice-worn natural shell 2030s but I'm having a hard time seeing myself reaching for them over my Carminas.

Natural shell though, so it's going to age magnificently, but I do prefer the bourbon (or even the oldest-school brandy) shell more.

Reactions: Cold Brew

El Slotho

Sep 13, 2001
Wine Country
I haven’t worn boots after my traumatic Tokyo trip.

Now that's just fucked up.

I think I found another contender for the title of this thread besides the Heschung options. C&J Ross:

https://www.crockettandjones.com/collections/mens/main-collection/ross-chocolate-hurricane-hide/
ross_20104a-r10u2-1.jpg

ross_20104a-r10u2-2.jpg

Made using a new colourway of our waterproof wax-hide upper leather and featuring an oversized cleated rubber sole from Vibram, Ross is a worthy addition to any winter wardrobe.

Not bad.

El Slotho

Sep 13, 2001
Wine Country
Merry Christmas to those who observe/celebrate the day and Happy Holidays to the rest. I hope you all have a fucking amazing end o'year and may 2020 be kind to us all. :love:

fhsxmvBh.jpg

aYVWyANh.jpg

Black shell C&J Conistons for Christmas Day. The other night I wore some real clown shit to a huge party here on Hilton Head but was too embarrassed to post it. :rofl:

Enjoy yoselves my dudes. :bowdown:

Lethal

OT Supporter
Sep 6, 2003
I've said it a couple times before, but I don't get how they can keep doing this and not run out of business
I copped a pair of sport penny loafers from the quoddy tent sale a few days ago but I’m still tempted to grab another pair of bluchers or something at that discount

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448