STYLE winter boots - waterproof, warmish, decent looking

El Slotho

Quirked up white boy goated with the sauce
Sep 13, 2001
Wine Country
I still can’t belive I got a notice from fedex that the recipient of my shoes was deceased when I tried to send mine back :rofl:

Top of mind, too, and screaming at me when my dumb drunk ass ordered this new bullshit. :rofl:

Are your lazy Mocs crepe sole'd? Cause i just got an email response from the owner they they're not doing resoles right now :hsd:
guess I'll just blow the soles out this year and toss them, or buy a couple crepe sheets and find someone willing to give it a go. I lived in those things all last summer :wtc:

Mine are chromepak or something along those lines and I also live in them during the summer when I'm not in something Rancourt. Thankfully I stopped wearing them for extended periods out of the house so the soles are still in good shape and should hopefully last me a while longer.

wCkaIoI.jpg

The last thing I'd do is toss the ones you have. Even if you contact MMM for a resole and send them in never to be seen again, at least there's a shot at getting the fuckers back at some point. :dunno:

No way I'm fitting in a M65 without looking like a fat fuck :/

The Railcar in XXXL will fit. I'm a 50-52 jacket with a giant gut and the XXL fits, but only allows for a t shirt underneath it. I was too lazy to send it back for the larger size.

Lit Wick87

This wave of guilt is drowning me
OT Supporter
best deal on shoe trees currently? jos a bank are 25 bucks now :/
I prefer the split toe ones from Nordstrom rack.
I pulled a slotho and ordered a JaB suit a week or two ago because it was $90 shipped even though I knew it would be a POS.
Not the worst thing in the world if I’m being honest. I might keep it around for the few times a year I need one.

It was worth it solely for the fact that my SO said

“lit you got a package from Jose Bank?”
-uhhh what? Who?
“Jose Bank?”

I had forgot I even ordered it and fucking lost it when I realized
What she was saying :bowrofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448