GUN wise peeps of WMD, recommend me a holster for my 9mm

AVengeance

Aug 17, 2004
In my bunker Position:Hunkering
I need a holster for my 9mm pistol, a Ruger P95

273T.jpg

The pistol has a short rail under the barrel, and I'd like to be able to holster the gun with a light or laser attached. Not looking for anything tacticool (necessarily:x:) just something I can comfortably walk around with.

Will entertain any recommendations.

Razardica

Sep 25, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
I need a holster for my 9mm pistol, a Ruger P95

273T.jpg

The pistol has a short rail under the barrel, and I'd like to be able to holster the gun with a light or laser attached. Not looking for anything tacticool (necessarily:x:) just something I can comfortably walk around with.

Will entertain any recommendations.

IWB/OWB?

Kydex, nylon, leather?

I think with the P95, you're going to kinda take the best of what you can get. I doubt there will be any holsters that will accomodate a Ruger P95 with a light, also.

AB13

Jul 8, 2006
Auburn, WA
Only thing you will find for that tank and fleshlight will be Kydex duty holster. I seriously hope you are not trying to CCW it with a light.

Deleted member 50048

No, open carry, but not, like, strapped to my forehead, either.

Discreet.

Wouldn't even think of making a pistol tacticool (light or laser) and CCW'ing with it.

OC can't be discrete

if it's discrete, it becomes CC

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor