Woman from Charlotte Beaten to Death by Friend of 5 years on vacation in Mexico, while other friends watched...

Girthy Nine Inch

You really fucking care that much?
Oct 30, 2022
And still no arrests or media coverage despite the murder being on video.
I'm wondering if they are building a case first. It gets murky when you deal with other countries. I know what they would do in a couple US states, but internationally I don't keep up with those hoops.

Might be able to detain them first and charge them after once reports start flowing in.

What we saw in the video is a harsh beating. What I'm speculating, is there was more assault going on after the camera stopped.

I saw it mentioned there was internal decapitation and a broken back.

Girthy Nine Inch

You really fucking care that much?
Oct 30, 2022
FBI is involved now. Ohhhh boy, this is going to get good.

I want to know why she was naked. What was going on prior to this?

This is beyond fucked up.

• Sad
Reactions: Tupac

meatball

vorrei ma non posto
Jan 11, 2005
Union County
FBI is involved now. Ohhhh boy, this is going to get good.

I want to know why she was naked. What was going on prior to this?

This is beyond fucked up.

massive speculation on my part, but it almost seems like she drunkenly got banged by the attacker's boyfriend or something. that's one of the few logical scenarios i can come up with that satisfies the nakedness and not wanting to fight back

who knows though

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
massive speculation on my part, but it almost seems like she drunkenly got banged by the attacker's boyfriend or something. that's one of the few logical scenarios i can come up with that satisfies the nakedness and not wanting to fight back

who knows though
Who hasn't drunkenly banged a girl's boyfriend

Reactions: uncle rucktardo

Marty

Won Ton Animal Chin is Missing
May 23, 2000
have you seen him?

who knows though
This was the first thing that crossed my mind too

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006

who knows though

SInce we're playing the massive speculation game:

she could have gotten blackout drunk, got naked, and challenged everyone to a fight.

Finally one of her 'friends' has enough and decides to give her what she's asking for, and the other friends video it because she's been a drunk asshole for the last 2 hours and has it coming. She gets punched in the face and changes her mind real quick.

Then the next morning, they figure she's sleeping off the alcohol until they realize she's dead. To them, alcohol poisoning seems plausible because of how fucked up she was last night, at least more plausible than her being dead due to a fist fight where she was still awake/moving after.

:dunno:

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
SInce we're playing the massive speculation game:

she could have gotten blackout drunk, got naked, and challenged everyone to a fight.

Finally one of her 'friends' has enough and decides to give her what she's asking for, and the other friends video it because she's been a drunk asshole for the last 2 hours and has it coming. She gets punched in the face and changes her mind real quick.

Then the next morning, they figure she's sleeping off the alcohol until they realize she's dead. To them, alcohol poisoning seems plausible because of how fucked up she was last night, at least more plausible than her being dead due to a fist fight where she was still awake/moving after.

:dunno:
maybe it was aliens

• Haha
Reactions: rcm and jared_IRL

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman