Woman from Charlotte Beaten to Death by Friend of 5 years on vacation in Mexico, while other friends watched...

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
Literally stopped giving a fuck at “Shanquella”

Dumb ass people with dumb ass names probably live in a trailer and have trash friends. Now you show me a Mildred that this happened to and you’ll have my attention.
I don't really understand how wokeT has run all the old guard off for relatively minor racial comments compared to normal everyday stuff you post yet you're still here.

Kafka

Virtue and Terror
OT Supporter
Feb 16, 2007
America
I don't really understand how wokeT has run all the old guard off for relatively minor racial comments compared to normal everyday stuff you post yet you're still here.
Definitely is a little too woke these days on OT. Can’t say the f-word anymore as an insult. I get the n-word, people used to abuse that shit. Poor @PlasticPants he left before he could experience a new world :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman