Woman from Charlotte Beaten to Death by Friend of 5 years on vacation in Mexico, while other friends watched...

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Literally stopped giving a fuck at “Shanquella”

Dumb ass people with dumb ass names probably live in a trailer and have trash friends. Now you show me a Mildred that this happened to and you’ll have my attention.
Keep Yourself Safe

o.negative

Aug 28, 2002
STL -> NYC
Who on here is woke?

This forum is almost all middle aged dudes 35+. Feels like if anything people are non-stop complaining about political correctness and wokeness.
as an active/lurker member for 13+ years... I have noticed OT has become more "woker" and leaning more to a certain political side
FRFR IMHO TBQHWU

Edit: cant even do math... 20+ years not 13 years. ugh. get a life

westheimer

OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2015
DC
as an active/lurker member for 13+ years... I have noticed OT has become more "woker" and leaning more to a certain political side
FRFR IMHO TBQHWU
Maybe but the only way this forum has become woke is by banning people from using the n word

Reactions: Jinx

Guy Friesch

WHOOPS, FORGOT MY HAT.
OT Supporter
Sep 28, 2003
pon de gal
the twitter thread is crazy. someone has a picture of the sheet with all their names/signatures/phone numbers from the Villa check in. i'll probably not follow up on this, though.

Dr. Mike

yes
OT Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
San Diego
i don't think that video shows someone getting beaten to death tbh
Looks like she took a pretty solid kick to the head. Easy to get concussed. Combine that with alcohol and let her fall asleep … more common than you think.

This would have been easy to prevent if she had friends that cared about her but instead they left her to fall asleep / pass out and she died. Pathetic. Charge them all.

ashzero

Big Iron
Mar 16, 2000
bunk-headshake.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman