Woman from Charlotte Beaten to Death by Friend of 5 years on vacation in Mexico, while other friends watched...

///ICY

❄️ Chilly Vibes Only ❄️
OT Supporter
Jan 20, 2001
San Diego, California
Definitely is a little too woke these days on OT. Can’t say the f-word anymore as an insult. I get the n-word, people used to abuse that shit. Poor @PlasticPants he left before he could experience a new world :o
Stop romanticizing the memory of plastic pants. Dude was a boring predictable hack. And using the f word as an insult in 2022 is straight clown behavior 🤡

deegan

whatever you do, dont tell anyone..
OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
🇦🇺
Literally stopped giving a fuck at “Shanquella”

Dumb ass people with dumb ass names probably live in a trailer and have trash friends. Now you show me a Mildred that this happened to and you’ll have my attention.
Oh if we’re judging ppl by names I hope you don’t hang around 12yr olds with the titties you racist pedophile fuck

• Wow
Reactions: smell my finger

.chris

William Taylor was a brisk young sailor
OT Supporter
Mar 2, 2006
SoFla
Literally stopped giving a fuck at “Shanquella”

Dumb ass people with dumb ass names probably live in a trailer and have trash friends. Now you show me a Mildred that this happened to and you’ll have my attention.
Look at this angle

JohnnyChuttz

Fucks given: 0
Sep 17, 2007
Ft. Worth, TX
Will they go to prison in Mexico or US 🤔
Since the crime happened on Mexican soil, the US has no jurisdiction. The criminal charges would have to originate out of Mexico and the individuals would have to be extradited back to Cabo. The families could file civil suite int he US tho.

Marty

Won Ton Animal Chin is Missing
May 23, 2000
have you seen him?
Since the crime happened on Mexican soil, the US has no jurisdiction. The criminal charges would have to originate out of Mexico and the individuals would have to be extradited back to Cabo. The families could file civil suite int he US tho.
Unless there is evidence this was planned in the US then conspiracy / Federal crime probably could apply

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman