Woman from Charlotte Beaten to Death by Friend of 5 years on vacation in Mexico, while other friends watched...

uncle rucktardo

hey y'all
OT Supporter
Dec 8, 2004
drifting and dreaming
Black Americans are entitled to speak freely on racial issues, within reason. Their commentary is historically in humor and song, and they have full creative license. They shouldn't be judged by a white dude for something that's an important part of their identity as Americans.

humor domains often overlap and cannot be neatly separated; for instance, mildly aggressive elements can often be found in affiliative and self-enhancing humor. Furthermore, ethnic humor reflects the social experiences of minority groups in the US, and usually includes stereotypical portrayals, self-deprecation, and criticism of social dynamics. These elements are often used to cope with oppression, encourage group solidarity, cultural pride, and resilience

o.negative

Aug 28, 2002
STL -> NYC
banning a black man for talking about black people is racist af
Bros WTF... this is so wrong and so racists... even Nick Cannon was right...

Screen-Shot-2022-11-17-at-10-37-43-AM.png

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
We have a thread making fun of white people names and no one gets banned. Black guy makes a thread making fun of Black people names and gets banned for racism? :confused:
You know, I thought about that thread after reading all of this.

Again, as someone who isn't white or black, seeing some of things that happen or don't happen trips me out.

Reactions: Joe_Cool

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
We have a thread making fun of white people names and no one gets banned. Black guy makes a thread making fun of Black people names and gets banned for racism? :confused:

Did this damn Canadian cracker white mod ban a black man for discussing a crime, sounds like some racist shit going on up in here to me.

Apparently some mods think black people can't have their own opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman