LOVE Women of the Vag - Best way to get you to climax?

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
talk to her and find out how she likes it.

/thread

edit - and if they don't know, tell them to masturbate more and find out. But not with vibrators, as that can reduce sensitivity over time and make it too hard to cum from oral.

Last edited:

Abomb

Feb 22, 2005
Houston, TX
ive found what works with most women is attacking multiple errogenous (sp?) zones at the same time

IE

you are fucking the chick properly while say massaging her tits and biting/kissing/sucking on neck, ear, collar bone etc etc

makes them cum so fast

hell even fucking + sucking on dem titties at the same works well

or fucking while rubbing the clit

i think you get the idea, its not hard

Amanda Ann

Jan 31, 2007
FL
You can pretty much do any kind of stimulation, penetration, sexual attention and I'll orgasm at some point. Maybe even a few times.

Ep

All women are different but I guess you're just looking for general tips.

Some women get off in 2 minutes just from deep penetration, some get off from clitoral stimulation, some think too hard and it takes a ridiculous 20 minutes of 100% effort.

The #1 best way? Have her like you, a lot. She'll be more open and comfortable, allowing her to climax.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448