STYLE Wondering if i should get this cologne need some input.

ZZex

Dec 28, 2004
I dont know about Brit, but I have Burberry Touch. I thought it was badass when I smelled it. Got it, and I've used it twice. It's just way too fruity for me. :dunno: Everyone's a little different.

Phlab

OT Supporter
May 2, 2004
NYC/Columbus
lacoste essential is really nice. it's not a very powerful scent, more one of those ones where a bitch is slurping on your throat while you're grinding away at her cockglove she'll mention it

and if you can find jil sander man, buy buy buy. amazing.

TS
TS
shadowoperative

shadowoperative

Rawest asian alive, so raw they call me sashimi.
Aug 13, 2005
Sha-town, Wisconsin
lacoste essential is really nice. it's not a very powerful scent, more one of those ones where a bitch is slurping on your throat while you're grinding away at her cockglove she'll mention it

and if you can find jil sander man, buy buy buy. amazing.

Lacoste Essential is one of my everyday scents, i also use Givenchy blue label as well but i grew tired of it, plus i only got compliments from guys so that was weak but ill look into jil sander.

TS
TS
shadowoperative

shadowoperative

Rawest asian alive, so raw they call me sashimi.
Aug 13, 2005
Sha-town, Wisconsin
went into work today on my day off i got compliments from the girls today, so i think im sticking with it.

so heres what i think...

Once you spray it on it gives off a strong woodsy smell.
After about an hour i still got compliments from people men and women.
The scent lasts a while too i can still smell it but i have to waft it or put my wrists close to my nose.

Phlab

OT Supporter
May 2, 2004
NYC/Columbus
idk no h8 breaux but my feelings are if you're getting complimented left and right on a fragrance by acquaintances/etc all day, you probably overapplied :mamoru:

rAERRKLR

Jun 1, 2007
Ireland
Ya Jil Sander man is really nice. I gets it for free in work.

Haven't really experimented with many different ones though.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19