TS
turbodude

turbodude

Just a photographer
OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2002
Las Vegas
g10's around the corner with a 28mm.

i do pap stuff in nightclubs with video, the longer the better for me, Wider i would just use my DSLR. I have some throw away flashes that i am planning to use witht the cybersyncs for some spy celeb shots as well.

I plan on setting up remotes with a super clamp and one cybersyncs pointing at the celebs table or booth. and shoot away from distance with my 300 2.8. They wont really wont even notice. but that way i can get close up flash stuff and still stay far away from them as to not bother them when they are partying.

Ill probably lose the setup occasionally but it should pay for itself in dividends. My first time using the setup will be for Timberlake on the 17th. Again im not really a pap sinc ei dont hunt them down, but when they are in clubs, they are free game and the clubs PR actually calls me in. I give them one or two shots and the rest are mine to do with what i want. I dont consider myself a pap mainly because im paid to be there.

TS
TS
turbodude

turbodude

Just a photographer
OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2002
Las Vegas

and yes i will do a review of them. So far i can tell you the build quality is on par with my pocket wizards. They feel like teh same ABS plastic and super small. They work trggering my camaras well, so im selling my pocket wizards.

TS
TS
turbodude

turbodude

Just a photographer
OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2002
Las Vegas
300 2.8 in a nightclub?

I bet you look like quite the creeper :rofl:

120-300 2.8 (its black, i love it), you cant really tell since im in a very very secluded place. and als i practice proper rifle technique, always shoot from the shade and behind teh railing so no one sees me. Also i have press badges on, and a host is usually with me. I def look like im supposed to be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor